The Body Shop Bamboo Pin Hairbrush

The Body Shop Bamboo Pin Hairbrush

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great brush overall, leave my hair so soft and it's nice to my scalp, I like to brush my hair to promote hair growth even more so this is nice. Not that good as detangling and I only use this to massage and distributed hair oils evenly after my Tangle Teezer. Really good overall. It's not the best price out there but I'm pleased with the result.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush, I found that my hair was less staticy and it was a lot easier to brush through my long fine hair. Surprised by how cheap it is as well

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/6/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My hairstylist said I have sensitive, irritated scalp. So I wanted a 'gentle' hair brush that won't irritated by scalp with its sharp ends. Its bamboo pin doesn't feel like poking into my scalp unlike my usual plastic brushes, yet effective enough to disentangle to my fine, long, straight hair. The pins are not too closely placed, so it's easy to extract out my hair left on the brush. So it stays cleaner, longer.

This has to be my favourite hairbrush! It doesn't pull or rip my hair out like all the others. I have long hair and it leaves it feeling soft and strong. Worth every penny!

on 6/12/2012 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i liked this brush so much and i got worried why i did not purchased it before. i like the feel while i brush my hair with this bamboo pin brush.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really nice brush, made from bamboo wich is good for the hair, it doesnt break as much hair as other brushes I've tried and it doesn't hurt the scalp. Its also not very big and good for traveling.

on 7/24/2011 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

it seems like i have been torturing my scalp before this one. the difference is quite big, it is very gentle on the scalp. the pins are made of bamboo. it is more difficult to clean the brush, and the pins look fragile. it would be difficult to take it along when you travel.

on 2/26/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brush! I just got it today on a whim, I got the Aveda paddle brush a few weeks ago so I didn't think I needed a new brush. But I heard good things about wooden brushes, and it was only $10 so I got it. It's so gentle! I will probably use it more than my Aveda one now. =)

also the aveda one has rough edges on the pins, I know some people say it's seamless but it's really not. this wooden one is, the pins are as smooth as can be all around. =)

on 8/16/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush. It is excellent quality, made from bamboo. The bristles are amazing because they feel like a massage for your head and are very gentle. They are also durable. Creates no hair static and I think it has even made my hair shinier.

Popular Hair Styling Tools