Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

FYI; This review is for Clean Moisture Deep Cleansing Cream... It could not be found on the list!!
I love Noxzema. It doesn't give my sking the tingling sensation that it says it should, but it still works wonders on my oil slick of a face. This product in particular comes in a blue bottle with a pump, much cleaner than my first Noxzema product, the orginal which comes in the adorable blue tub. And since this is in a pumpable form, the consistency is different. Which does not bother me, I find it better to work with. This can be rinsed off easily, no washcloths needed for me to feel like I've gotten every bit of it off. My face feels fresh and soft after using this, and I just can't get enough of it! It doesn't cause bad reactions with my Alezex cream, unlike many other cleansers I've used. Definitely a keeper. (Not to mention a little goes a long way!)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

(3/19/2012) I recently started using this product, probably for a little more than a week ago. I had seen this product like at my local Walmart but never thought to try it until I read many reviews on here. I was using the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Foam Wash before this product, and it really didn't do anything. I still had breakouts, did not control my shine not one bit. It just cleaned my face, and the "foam" wasn't much compared to this product.

The first few days of using this product, first my skin broke out like crazy all along my jawline, but then I remembered what one of the ladies at the Clinique counter told me when I was first using their 3 step acne system back when I could afford it: your skin will get worse BEFORE it can get better. And it's true. It was the product taking out everything that was in my skin and onto the surface. And it's dried up all the old acne I already had. It also helps in controlling the oil in my skin though I still get a little bit of shine on my T-Zone.

AND I ♥ HOW FOAMY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even need a full pump to cleanse both my face and neck. I don't get why people say that it's "harsh" and "smells awful". This product hasn't irritated my face, not once since I started using it. And I ♥ how it smells like apples.

I will definitely be sticking with Noxzema in the future! And I get the fear of discontinuing the product: it's just too good! I wanna bulk up on this bottle ASAP =)

on 11/1/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This smells like rosemary to me. It's such a strange scent for a skin care product to have, especially Noxzema since they normally use eucalyptus. It's just odd. Aside from that, the cleanser is a little too harsh for my skin type. It removes makeup well, but it leaves my skin feeling a bit dry and irritated. Oh well, back to Clean & Clear!

This is the facewash I used all summer to keep my skin clear and it was great! A good deep clean without overdrying and the scent was really nice too. The bottle lasted me for four months using it at least once a day. I'll be purchasing it again next summer.

on 8/1/2010 10:57:00 PM

This is part of Noxzema's new Blemish Control line. It cost me somewhere around $5 or $6, which is a pretty awesome price, for 6 fl. oz.

As far as the actual product, it's pretty nice. It's a small bit drying, so I wouldn't reccommend it on super dry skin, but if you're gentle with with and rinse it off well, it's a great cleanser for acne prone, combination, or normal skin. I think it has helped prevent some of my randomly appearing acne, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Also, I love how it's a pump and a foaming cleanser. The smell is that of a lightly perfumed soap.. a little annoying, but nothing really bad. This is actually designed for adult skin, but I find it has worked well on preventing acne on my younger face. It's no miracle worker, but it's cheap, well packaged, gets my skin clean, and keeps it relatively clear. Nice!

I would repurchase!