Filtered by age: 36-43

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 5/30/2013 1:43:00 PM

This is the best BB cream on the market. I've tried a few and none have compared to this one. I love it! It's creamy and has great coverage. I've ordered it from Seoul Beauty on Amazon or KoComall.com.

on 4/11/2013 10:59:00 AM

Product - Very impressed with this product. I have been using this for about a month. I don't have any major skin issues (so I can't attest to any healing or preventative properties), but I prefer to wear a TM or BB cream to even out my coloring. This BB cream does in fact lean a little grayish mauve before application. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my moisturizer/serum before applying - something heavier when my skin is feeling particularly dry, or a light daily SPF15 moisturizer during summer months. (I'll update this review if I ever wear it straight from the bottle.) It goes on smoothly and blends easily. Unlike some TMs it doesn't seem to highlight dry flaky areas of skin as badly. Does a great job of evening out my coloring and leaves a flawless canvas with which to work. I'm AAB/NC25 so I suppose this BB cream was "meant" for gals like me. Indeed, it is an excellent match for me. What I like most about this BB cream is its water-resistance - it may even be waterproof. My old TM would rub off easily whenever I touched my face, blew my nose, whatever. This BB stays puts and never comes off on a tissue or scarf or hands, yet it doesn't plug my pores or weigh down my skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy or drying. I love that I can touch my face during the day and not worry about it wearing or rubbing off. It wears so well, it feels like I'm not wearing a BB or TM at all. Washes off without difficulty at the end of the day with my usual skincare routine.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of fuschia plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Other - What the heck is "beblesh"? LOL.

Overall - Pretty sure this is a HG item, but I'll be trying some of the other Skin79 BB formulations anyway to confirm :)

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

I got this in a sample pack of 4 bb creams and this is my second favorite (after the Gold).
The coverage is more than the other bb's in the kit, but less than foundation. It blends nicely...really nicely...like, you can't screw it up.
The only reason it isn't my fave is that it is a tiny bit dryer than the Gold, and has a hint more coverage too. So if you have oily skin, you'll def love this stuff!!! And if you're looking for more coverage, this is the stuff you want! It's about as pigmented as a tinted moisturizer, but it goes on way way better/easier. Plus when you take it off, you skin will look even better...It's got all kinds of healing stuff in it that improves your skin while you wear it.
Don't cheap out and buy the Americanized bb creams--they suck!! I've tried a bunch of them and they just looked stupid and made me break out...This is the real-deal Korean authentic stuff that makes skin look and feel amazing!!

on 12/7/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a few BB cream and like them all in general, but this one is my favourite. My skin is combination and some BB cream make my oily T-zone looks really oily, some make my dry cheeks look very dry. But this BB cream is just great that I don't find my combination skin is a problem any more, as long as I moisturise my dry parts properly. It is easy to apply, has beautiful packaging, gives a nice coverage and cheap. I like it so much that I just ordered 7 more to give out to family and friends as Christmas present this year.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have just ordered a new bottle, so, yes, I would re-purchase and have done so already. You can find really good deals on ebay, so no complaints about the price. I have been using it for the past 6 months and a) no break-out b) it doesn't accentuate the dry spots on my face - especially around my brows, nose and mouth, though it does somewhat dry out the dry areas throughout the day but doesn't accentuate these areas as much as the regular foundation does. This BB cream has a light-medium coverage (you can build it up) and you can apply as much as you like without creating a cake city :) You will need a concealer if you have some serious imperfections but it does cover up the minor ones. I started using it when it was warm, so I learned that it will look best if I apply it without any moisturizer underneath (my skin is super oily during the warmer months). Amazingly it doesn't cling to the flakes on the skin. During the colder months I do use my EL ANR underneath+ Clinique moisture surge aroung my mouth (my driest area) and it works like a charm. It does not do anything in the direction of mattifying my skin (nothing possibly can - it's just too oily!) but it also doesn't make it more oily. If I do need some better coverage (looking for picture perfect skin) I add a light dusting of my Laura Mercier foundation powder. The shade is perfect as I am pale. I have tried to use it on my mother who is a couple of shades darker than me and she looked like a ghost. So, darker skinned girls watch out! It's not the best BB cream for you. The packaging is fine and the bottle is cute, but when there was nothing coming out of the pump anymore I decided to open the bottle and discovered that there was still plenty of the cream inside (enough for at least a couple of weeks!). PS this is not my first BB cream. I will add my (not quite positive) reviews on a couple of Missha bb creams (perfect cover and signature) later on.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

First BB Cream and I love it. I have used this for about a month now and I love it, use it every day is some way. The color blends with my neutral/cool NW30 skintone perfectly after settling in. I can wear this alone with some powder on top for a natural look, or as a primer under foundation for a fuller coverage look. Works beautifully. Hides pores, evens out my skintone, doesn't make me shiny or greasy. I personally think this is just beneath of medium coverage on me, way more than a TM, but not like a typical foundation. Silky, not cakey, looks like skin. It does not hide any of my hyperpigmentation spots though...that is expected. Concealer is needed for sure. Doesn't break me out, doesn't dry me out...no real complaints except that I won't be able to tell when to reorder because of the packaging. Overall I love it, will buy again, but am going to for sure try out a few others.

What this is NOT: full coverage foundation

What this IS: a fantastic tinted moisturizer and or primer to wear under your foundation or powder.

For a sheer dewy look: apply a dot on nose, cheeks, forehead and blend. Yes, it's grey to start, but oxidizes quickly and will match your skin. Use a beauty blender to insure good blending, then set with your powder of choice. I use the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten over it, FLAWLESS.

For more coverage, apply as stated above but then apply your foundation over it.

It helps everything stay put longer, and you will notice a wonderful brightening effect.

Don't waste your time or money with the US BB creams, this is the real deal.

I bought this product out of curiosity and wasn't really expecting it to be suitable for me but having read a lot of rave reviews over time I bought off a reputable Korean seller on eBay for under 10 including delivery. It wasn't going to be a massive loss therefore if it didn't work for me.

My first impressions were the packaging obviously which is a very solid hygienic pump. The pump dispenses aliquots of which one is enough per side of face without wasting product so that was a big plus.

I am very fair and blonde with combination skin and this stuff provides a FLAWLESS finish on my skin, I appiled it on top of my usual serum plus daily moisturiser and it minimised every pore! It's sort of magical how a rather odd toned cream in the hand (like others have said greyish, I'd describe it as beige) matches my skin tone perfectly and looks like I have no make-up on just good healthy skin (which is actually far from the truth at the moment as I am unwell)

There is a scent to it which I don't particularly care for however as I use aromatherapy based products on my skin and prefer a 'natural' scent to things but that fades quickly and isn't a problem for my sensitive nose and I am very picky about this issue!

Throughout the day it doesn't leave an oily slick on my skin as some have said their experience is, it sinks in and slighly tightens everything up. It's amazing stuff, I can't believe it's taken me so long to try a BB cream and I'm glad I opted for Skin79 Super+ in the pink as I did plenty of research beforehand. I definitely won't be shopping around for a different brand and will likely be giving up buying my bareMinerals foundation at this rate. I shall be purchasing some for my sister who has similar skin because I know it will suit her too. Happy days.

on 6/26/2012 10:20:00 AM

This really evens out my skin tone and helps minimize my pores. My skin just looks better in general. I have tried tons of BB creams and foundations and this is one is by far my favorite. I even got my mom and friend hooked (and their skin is much lighter than mine). It works for all of us. Great product!