LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.3

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

This is actually the best product I have ever used on my lips. Felt great and my lips were in perfect condition all the time, and if my lips got chapped it would heal them quicker than anything else. Great to use to moisturize your lips if they get dry from wearing lipstick easily. In the winter, I also sometimes get dry skin between my thumb and first finger that not much seems to help, but putting a little of this there does. All around rules without feeling gross like vaseline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another Lush wonder!
I got this yesterday as an alternative to Tattoo Goo, as I just received a new, large tattoo on Tuesday. I'd heard that this was a great vegan alternative (not to mention all-natural, which Tattoo Goo no longer is), so I figured I'd give it a go.
So far, it's keeping my healing tattoo feeling very comfortable and doesn't leave behind a tacky film. Just a silky sheen, which is what one should want during the healing process.
I also went ahead and used it on my lips right before bed and HOOBOY were they soft this morning!
I like that you don't have to use much at all to get lasting results. It is pricey, yes, but reapplication isn't necessary every hour, so the tin should last quite a while.
It is quite melty, but I keep it upright in my bag as much as I can to avoid any spilling over and it's worked thus far. They should make the container a bit more well sealed, though, since I am wary of it greasing up the inside of my bag should I misstep. Maybe I'll repot into a small hermetic jar or something.
I've got a sample of Dream Cream, which is supposed to be a good follow-up to Ultrabalm after the tattoo is well into the healing process. I hope it's as good as everyone says in terms of helping to keep tattoos vibrant, but I'll keep Ultrabalm around for my lips and cuticles, or for whenever any of my healed tattoos need sprucing up.

Love it! It strikes just the right balance - its moisturizing and you can feel the difference it makes in your skin, but without feeling heavy or leaving your hands greasy. It melts into your skin right away and lasts for a while. It's similar to Vaseline but without any petroleum.

OMG. I just bought this yesterday and its absolutely amazing. It's like vaseline but the consistency is unbelievable and the smell is so light and sweet. I was about to buy the chocolate lip balm when the rep told me this would be a better value since you get way more for the price. I normally don't fall for that kind of stuff but I'm sooo happy I did!! I can't stop putting this on my lips and it just makes them look so moisturized and luscious! It was definitely worth the $12.95 CAN.
EDIT: Actually really dislike this. Definitely not meant for lips. I think I just loved this because I was in a LUSH phase. The smell and taste are gross - its literally like vaseline. I dont know what I'm going to do with it now...probably give it to my boyfriend for his elbows or something...

Top Rated Lip Treatments