LUSH Ultrabalm

4.3

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Best beard product, I've tried many oils, balms this stuff is amazing

It's pretty good as a lip balm but didn't work at all on dry patches. It does help a little with the redness and inflammation of my eczema so that's good, but overall I have to say it's not really special compared to Vaseline. It costs quite a bit more too so I won't be repurchasing. It doesn't smell too good either - kinda bitter, sour and musty - but I don't really care about scents so I find it tolerable. If you're more particular about that I'd say smell it in store first, but if you're using it as a lip balm, rest assured it doesn't actually taste bad. It smells unpleasant but tastes like nothing.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

this stuff is really great! I have been using it for about 9 months now, and I can't live without it. The only thing is the smell is odd- but after using it for so long I don't notice it anymore. For whatever reason the tin reacts with the balm and this grey grease appears around the rim of the tin and under the lid?? even when i clean it off, it keeps coming back. so the packaging isn't the greatest. But other than that, this is some seriously good balm!

WEIRD SCENT! TAKES A LOT OF GETTING USED TO. It has a musty, sour sort of scent, like dried leaves.

The consistency melts really easily and it's super moisturising, but as a lip balm, the scent is so close to your nose and smells so strong. I don't really think about it too much, but it's definitely going to be overwhelming for some.

Make sure you smell it before you buy.

The price is inexpensive, considering how long it lasts.
Ensure that the lid is really tightly screwed on, as it melts and turns into liquid and leaks everywhere.

This is a great product to have on hand! Think Vaseline but better! A great night time cream as well for those days when you don't know what to do with your skin. It doesn't smell like much but if you are more results driven check this out! a little goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This is a great multi-purpose product. I use it as a lip balm, hand cream, body cream and face cream when travelling. I really love it for my hands! So so soft... It can also be used to base the hairline when coloring. The smell takes a bit time to get used to if you are not into the "natural/earthy/waxy" kind.

Holy Grail Item. Hands down.

I used this to heal my tattoo - it healed in just over a week!! It greatly minimises any itching and scabbing with regular application. The texture can be a little grainy but it gets better as you work your way down the tin. I'm allergic to a lot of products with preservatives, like Bepanthan (used to heal tattoos) and even subway sauces. This is all natural so you know it's great stuff! After my tattoo heals I will repurchase this for use as an overall body moisturiser (great for those irritating dry patches you get during winter that decide to manifest on your face), improv makeup remover, lip balm and way to combat skin irritation I get from allergies. For such a multipurpose product, it's so worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I actually use this as a daytime under-eye moisturizer under my makeup as well as a natural lip balm. Moisturizing the skin around my eyes was never a concern of mine because I've always had extremely oily skin so I thought my eyes were moisturized enough from the oil. It wasn't until I took a selfie in the daytime to record the results of a lash lengthening trick I learned that I would realize how much moisture my eyes actually needed, oily skin or not. It required me looking up. When I looked at the photo I realized that my under eyes looked horribly dry and the concealer and setting powder that sat over it looked cakey. I decided to try ways to pack a punch of moisture to my eyes and I came across Lush Ultrabalm. I apply it under my eyes before I put on my face moisturizer and my lines, bags and dry patches seem to disappear under my makeup and now they look more youthful. I also decided to use this as a lip balm when I found out that most lip balms contain salt and other drying agents so that your lips will dry out when you're not using lip balm, tricking you into thinking you need their product and constantly re-applying. Constant re-application uses up the product faster, requiring one to go buy more. I decided to go all natural and cut salt out of my lips balms. My lips are smooth as paper and even if I go a day without applying anything, they're never dry or feel the need for moisture.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love ultrabalm! It is a decent amount for the price you pay, so I think it's worth the price. It is similar to pawpaw cream. It has so many uses too. I put it on my lips, any cuts/rashes/chafing and it even calms eczema. Will most definitely be buying this again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff has an awful scent. Currently using it as a lip balm for when i'm at home...Cant get over the scent, so I think I'll be tossing it out.

Popular Lip Treatments