KIRKLAND MOISTURE CONDITIONER

KIRKLAND MOISTURE CONDITIONER

4.4

water cyclopentasiloxane cetearyl alcohol stearyl alcohol cetrimonium chloride behentrimonium methosulfate helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil lycium barbarum fruit extract aloe barbadensis leaf extract camellia sinesis leaf extract cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract punica granatum extract melanin vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract helianthus annus (sunflower) seed extract glycereth-26 dimethiconol divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer fragrance gluconolactone cetrimonium bromide panthenol ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate jojoba esters quaternium-91 amodimethicone hydroxyethylcelloulose cetrimonium methosulfate sodium benzoate c11-15 pareth-7 peg-45m laureth-9 aminomethly propanol glycerin butyrospermum parkii ( shea butter) c12-13 pareth-23 c12-13 pareth-3 cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride (sunscreens) trideceth-12 citric acid ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate sodium ascorbyl phosphate butylene glycol hydrolyed soy protein tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e) hydrolyzed vegatable protein pg-propyl silanetriol

on 8/15/2016 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So unbelievably good, I was very surprised. Firstly, the packaging is great, it has a perfect and resilient pump and the price for the size makes it really economical. It took me a while to get through for just myself, but I can imagine this would be a really economical and effective purchase for families. The conditioner is very moisturising without feeling heavy, and although my hair isn't incredibly damaged, it can be quite dry, and this product conditioned really nicely and didn't leave any residue after rinsing. I am due to repurchase and I haven't tried the shampoo, but if it performs as well as the conditioner, I will be incredibly happy! I'm overdue for a Costco splurge (in general) anyway :)

on 1/13/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tried this today and was impressed. It made my hair super soft and shiny. The scent is a bit strong but smells good.

To Read all 41 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/21/2015 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This conditioner was way too heavy for my fine hair so I stopped using it for that. My hair would be weighed down and look dirty by the end of the next day after washing. Instead of throwing it out I started using it as a shaving cream. This works so well for shaving and I always get a very close shave and no nicks. For the under ten price I paid and the bottle amount this stuff is a steal when used for shaving! When I'm done using this, which will be at least another year, I will definitely buy again if it's available!

I can't believe how much I love this stuff! I read it was a dupe for pureology, but I was hesitant so I waited a few months to buy it. My hair is thick, coarse, and balayaged, so the blonde has made it quite frizzy and dry I've tried 20 conditioners since and nothing has made my hair quite as shiny and soft as this. The only other product I've loved as much is Redken All Spft, which is funny because it has Aloe Barbadis and a couple of other similar ingredients.
I also love that this stuff has so many good ingredients and not all the toxic gross fillers. While it does have silicones, they are further down on the list and don't weight down my hair and make it feel waxy like many silicone conditioners do.
The slip on this is brilliant, just like the scent (delicious!) Plus you get a huge pump bottle for 8.99.
I love this stuff!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this because so many people are comparing this to Pureology (which I have never tried). This was about $8.99USD.
It does have a fragrance to it, but it faded out during the day.
This first time I used it I was not too impressed as it left my thick hair very limp and somewhat dull. Not sure why. So I put it in the closet to save for later.
A couple of weeks later after a glazing treatment and using hairspray for the humidity in Texas my hair got really dry again. I decided to try these again and wow! my hair was left very moist, bouncy, soft, and shiny! amazing!!
I am not sure what happened the first time I used the shampoo and conditioner that it didn't work, but the second time using it worked like a charm!
Too bad its only sold in Costco! :( The shampoo is more moisturizing than the conditioner. I felt it could of been better. It could improve.

on 2/22/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I can't explain how much I love this conditioner! I originally purchased it because it was vegan and sulfate free, and I've been using it for about two or three years since then. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and strong with no residue or overwhelming scent. My hair is pretty damaged from various bleaching over the years, but this has kept it supple and extremely moisturized with minimal split ends. I would be willing to a fair amount of money on this conditioner , but lucky for me it's so cheap! Like 8 bucks for a huge bottle! Only drawback for me is the pump doesn't reach all the way to the bottom, so it seems like it's running out even when there's a lot left. But, overall, an amazing and budget friendly HG conditioner.

on 2/10/2015 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great price for a decent conditioner that doesn't overly coat my hair and leave it limp but does moisturize. I find that while my hair is still wet it feels quite dry, like the conditioner hasn't worked but once it dries it's very soft. The scent is very light and not even detectable when my hair is dry. Love the pump bottle. Will repurchase.

on 1/15/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This should be categorized as Kirkland Moisture Conditioner. Not Kirkland Sulfate Free Conditioner. I don't know which moron made that mistake but it makes finding the reviews harder for newbies. I attempted to fix that - moderators please take note.

Anyways, I am all about ingredients. Whether it be luxury end, high end, or low end products... the quality comes down to the ingredients (vs brand). Kirkland Moisture Conditioner has a lot of quality ingredients for a low price. Unlike a lot of conditioners in this price range, it doesn't contain harsh fillers or sulfates. It has a lot of plant/fruit extracts and oils that'll help aid moisturize damaged hair.

On the flip side, do not use this near your scalp if you are acne prone. The extracts are a big trigger for clog-prone gals because they are so emollient. It also contains cyclops as a main ingredient (silicone/another common acne trigger).

This is more of an everyday conditioner than a mask. But that's fine given it's advertised as only a conditioner.I will repurchase for times I do not need a deep conditioning mask. In fact I have purchased this 3+ times so far.

on 2/22/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used the same conditioners for years (BedHead Self Absorbed, and L'Oreal Cleansing Conditioner). I had good results with these products, but about a year ago, they stopped working on my hair. I think as I'm getting older, my hair needs more moisture. I tried a number of products, and my hair wasn't in any better condition. I purchased this to use on my kids (due to the low price). I tried it on myself, and my hair drank it up. I use it in conduction with the kirkland sulfate free shampoo. This also works very well as a cleansing conditioner. I can't believe that a product this inexpensive works so well! I have since re-purchased several times.

on 12/17/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hands down, the single most amazing shampoo & conditioner combo I have ever used. My hair is extremely thick, coarse, color-treated, heat-styled, naturally wavy, and has a tendency to be dry. I picked this up after learning it is made by Pureology. I paid $10 for the shampoo and I believe $8 for the conditioner at Costco, both in 33.8 (1 liter) bottles with a pump top. I cannot believe the high quality of these products. The shampoo is sulfate free, and a thick, creamy peach-toned pearlescent formula. It lathers surprisingly well for a sulfate free formula, and rinses clean, leaving my hair feeling soft and silky, but not weighed down or coated. The conditioner is white and very thick, but it also rinses clean & leaves my hair feeling great. After using these, my hair was super smooth & soft, and blowdrying straight was easy (unusual for me). It also had an incredible sheen and less flyaways/static. For my coarse hair, this is borderline miraculous. After one use, it is literally like I have different hair. Over time, I'm sure this will drastically improve the condition of my hair. I do use color, so I am also excited to see how this preserves color. I will say that the fragrance is a little bit strong (reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber), so if you're sensitive to that, it may bother you. I am fine with it. Overall, I am blown away by the high quality of these products. I believe I have finally found my HG shampoo & conditioner.