Cargo Lash Activator Night Primer

Cargo Lash Activator Night Primer

4.5

on 9/13/2012 2:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Its so refreshing to find and use a product that actually does exactly what it says it will do! Cargo promises stronger, fuller, longer and overall more beautiful lashes AND that is exactly what this little white tube delivers :) Its recomended to be used along with Cargo's Lash Activator for Day (basic mascara) and i am sure the results would be even better if stuck to that routine but i switch up my mascara brands too often so i cant really comment on that.
I apply this clear mascara gel every night after my eyecream and even though i wake up with some "spider webs" on my lashes, the results are undeniable. My lashes are luscious and people are noticing - who could ask for more!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have...sorry, HAD annoying short curly lashes that clumped together with mascara. This primer has made my lashes noticeable longer, they dont fall out as often as they did and I have new lash growth on my inner lash line. My lashes still curl too much but mascara doesnt make them clump together anymore and with the new lash length, they dont look so bushy anymore!

I'm not sure how much this costs, I bought a special mini pack that included the cargo cheek primer, facial primer, lash activator mascara and night primer for 20 from a Boots store in London. I've been using this religiously day and night for just over a month and I will continue to do so.