Uploaded by cb23

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/08/2017

This one is in another class!
To me, it is by far my favourite men's fragrance of all time. I love the scent by itself, but it gets even more divine when it reacts with my skin and it can last easily for more than a day, even after showering. Some scents have the power to transport you into another state of mind... for me, this one does it the best. Rich, warm, luxurious, and …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

frompasta

Jun/17/2009

Fabulous scent. I'm not good at describing scents but I love it on myself and DH. Bottle is phallic and sits upside down but worth it for the scent.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Other, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/25/2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! HG FRAGRANCE FOR GETTING FREAK NASTY!!! My lover boy wears this & I just want to rip his pants off every time he puts it on! I love to wear his clothes when he is away after he has sprayed this on them!
From the top notes down this fragrance takes you on a journey!
So sexy, modern, & dreamy!!! XOXO!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/03/2009

I’ve never been a fan of man fragrances. Most are too strong and just turn my stomach upside-down.
This one however was a nice surprise. It is very hard for me to describe it, it’s sweet but not overly sweet, simply delicious.
I love it and I’d recommended to anyone.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

age25-29

skinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesGreen

Sep/21/2007

This is one of my favorite scents. It's quite sweet, with definate hints of vanilla, but still quite masculine. It's best worn during the daytime I've found.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Unknown

eyesBlue

May/02/2007

Unique, sophisticated, and sexy.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

skinOily, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlack

Mar/01/2007

Hubby wears this for me on the weekends. Needless to say I LOVE this Rochas! Just like cotton-candy, yummy and delicious and still somehow slightly musculine... or should I just say very metrosexual ;).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (244 reviews)

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/26/2007

Went to Sephora looking for a sample to bring home to my husband. The bottle is quite interesting, the smell is amazing. I LOVE this stuff, its sexy and inviting. He loved his sample and I have since bought the bottle. I like that its not a common fragrance, I hate smelling a scent over and over on men!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Medium, Unknown

eyesBrown

Dec/07/2006

This is my favorite gourmand fragrane, even beats A*men. There's just something really soothing about this fragrance. It's so sensual and addictive, if it were food i'd definitely eat it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

age19-24

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Jun/20/2006

this fragrance was just sitting there in sephora... and don't ask me why i picked it up, but when i did, there was trouble. i usually don't like very many chocolate and vanilla gourmands, but THIS is much different. there's a bit of a woodsy mystique underneath everything... a nice layer of oakmoss. it's like a great gourmand fragrance that someone brewed up in a thatched roof …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

age19-24