Make Up For Ever #205 Blue Red

Make Up For Ever #205 Blue Red
MUFE Blue Red #205 - a little brighter IRLBenefit Recess, PF Blushing Rose MUFE #205 blueredMUFE Blue Red

on 10/27/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The ultimate Red lipstick. A few years back I was recommended this for my first red lip, and it was perfect! It has a blue undertone so it brightens my smile, and it looks great on my fair skin. Buy this it will be a Favvy for sure!!

on 9/4/2010 11:00:00 PM

I'm CRAZY about this lip color. I have never tried another lipstick (even so-called "long wearing" ones) that wear like this. I put it on either with a lip brush or straight from the tube, with a little nude-colored lip liner, blot and that's it! Don't need to re-apply all day! I have worn this out to dinner and drinking and not had to re-apply. I get tons of compliments and everyone wants to know what kind of lipstick stays put like this. It's ridiculously amazing and well worth the $19 or so that it costs.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

True to the name, this is a true blue-based red. Finally! I love the colour, the shine, the wear. I apply with UD's lip brush, Merry Hempsters lipbalm underneath and Revlon CS clear liner around my lips. I can even eat my lunch and I don't have to touch it up. This picture was taken after waiting in the rain, in a line for 4 hours, eating twice and snacking almost the whole time. I've now had it for almost two months and I honestly don't know why I've even kept any other lipsticks. I can't see myself ever NOT loving this one! I gave it only a 3 for packaging quality because I hate how cheap the tube looks. The box is so classy but the tube is cheap plastic. I paid $19 plus tax in NY state.

I have confirmed with MUFE that this particular product is vegan.

Popular Lipsticks