The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/10/2016 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried a tube of this and it really wasn't bad. But not great.

It's runny and does sud so it's more like a shower gel with beads. The beads are very soft and small so it's ok for my sensitive skin but doesn't exfoliate by any normal standards.

The smell is a winner though. It smells quite lovely with this compared to the others that smells very fake, chemically sweet fruits. Obviously, I am not a fan of any of TBS fruity shower gels.

Not worth it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This made my shower smell amazing but that's about it. I used it with a loofah and it didn't really exfoliate my skin. It's really just a glorified body wash with some beads. I will not be repurchasing this.

This product is alright. It smells good, but after it leaves a film of oil on your skin. However, it really exfoliates and makes your skin very soft and smooth and that is something I have never experienced with other exfoliators.

on 1/3/2016 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It smells so amazing and fills the bathroom with its lovely scent. It's a great exfoliator and really does remove the dead skin cells well, leaving me with lovely soft, smooth fresh skin. I buy this for when I return from holidays, as the heat dries out my skin and makes it flaky. This really helps with the flakiness and exfoliates so well. Only negative is that the body shop products are expensive.

on 11/2/2015 3:39:00 PM

Having psoriasis, my skin is sensative, and this gel formula with its fine scrubby bits doesn't tear at my skin, but gently polishes off all the dead skin cells. It has a lovely fresh, and unusual smell exactly like the satsumas we have at christmas, and the scent lingers on me and in the bathroom after my shower.
It is very uplifting as a daily shower gel, but for a deeper scrub, (and to get rid of old fake tan), I like to use it with exfoliating mitts, and I use Hydrea Carbonized Bamboo Exfoliating Gloves, which are very effective and also very gentle.
As a test, I didn't use a moisturiser after my first try of this, and found my skin was amazingly smooth, soft and felt hydrated. I will probably get the body butter as well, just because I love the fresh smell. :)

on 11/1/2015 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this body polish. The smell is really nice, the feeling on my skin is nice, and it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. As always with the body shop, do not buy their product full size, but wait for a sale and it'll be better, anyway they always have a sale going on.

on 10/17/2015 11:02:00 AM

Strawberry Body Polish is my first tube in my bathroom and every bath is refreshing with the use. To alternate the fragrance of strawberry with the zesty citrus smell, I go to the Body Shop at Mahkota Parade in Melaka this afternoon. Using the polish gel refresh and revitalize the complexion of my skin. A feeling of confidence is gained each time I walk out of the bathroom. You should begin to try these two tubes now instead of just reading and delaying your decision. You will sure like to continue with these body polish.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this! It's an excellent exfoliator and gentle enough not to make my skin feel awkward after a shower, plus it smells gorgeous, my house always smells of it after I use it :3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This scrub smells lovely (all the products in the Satsuma line smell great, like a juicy orange), but that's about it. It wasn't rough enough, thick enough, or textured enough to exfoliate my skin -- it's basically just a soap with a few grainy particles in it.

on 9/14/2014 9:58:00 PM

Just used both this and the body butter tonight. Both products feel nice, but I don't care for the scent at all. I wanted to give them a try after I received both in a gift scent, but definitely won't purchase again.