Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 2/19/2016 12:59:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a powder that won't break the bank, doesn't break out my finicky skin, and controls my oilies. I'm about an NC25/30 right now and I purchased this in Buff. The color seems to match alright for now, but all of the shades seem a bit dark.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, has been breaking me out lately, so this is really a godsend for me right now. The coverage is light/medium and it helps diminish my large pores and overall redness. I spot conceal my face with a liquid concealer first, then use this all over. It doesn't break me out and controls my oils for about 4 hours before I need to touch up again. I will repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is literally my Holy Grail Powder. The price is a bit high for the drugstore, hence the one lippie taken off, but other than that I have no complaints about the product. I have the shade Nude 40 which is perfect for my skintone. This powder keeps me so matte because the Salicylic Acid dries out my face which for an oily grease ball like me is essential to nice makeup. Sure, this doesn't clear up my acne or prevent it by any means but the medicine in it does wonders at oil control. A definite repurchase!

on 10/29/2013 7:30:00 PM

BROKE ME OUT. I used this back in 2010 and couldn't remember why I ever stopped because it looked so pretty on, and even overt liquid foundation. then about a week in, I noticed pimples on my forehead and clogged pores on my chin. returned for full refund. won't ever go there again. guess this is why I stopped using it in the first place.

on 7/7/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this powder. It's not full coverage, but looks really natural. I moisturize, apply concealer, then apply this powder with a big face brush. My skin looks so natural & people ask if I'm wearing makeup. Perfect for summer because its light and not heavy. I buy it on sale bogo half off. So if you're looking for an everyday product that is natural & not so done up- this is great. Doesn't break me out or leave me oily. I have combination skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though it claims to "help treat and prevent breakouts" and even though the powder is titled "Skin Clearing" this broke me out because it contained some harsh ingredients like talc. Most powders avoid using talc for a reason. It also contained mica but I don't know if mica is either bad or good for the skin as I've heard people argue about mica...This powder is NOT for sensitive skin. Probably not for acne prone skin either because it might cause break outs. Also, it didn't have any shades for darker skin tones for females with darker skin. The powder claims it's "non-irritating" but the ingredients are pretty irritating...My overall rating was based on how the powder reacted to my skin since the powder's purpose was to help and prevent breakouts.

on 6/15/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this product! it keeps my face matte for a good amount of time and give nice color pay off. i find that it is extremly hard for this product to look cakey. that being said, this product does not have amazing coverage, but thats not a problem for me. for some that need more coverage i dont think that this will be for them. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and because of the salisilic acid, it really helps control my oily skin. packaging is not the best, but the product speaks for itself. it is a little pricey, in my eyes, for being a drugstore product. i will repurchase.

I have this product in classic ivory #10.

I like to use powder foundation in the summer, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this in the future. It doesn't do much for my skin and at 13.99 is a bit pricey for being just average. It gives adequate coverage for a powder and sometimes goes on looking weird in a way I can't quite describe- like caked-on dusty, powdery... idk. It is a teeny bit better if you use a brush, but I just don't like the way it looks on my skin.

on 3/5/2011 3:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hmm, not many people are a big fan of this product but I am! :D
I love this mineral powder. I set it as my finishing powder for any and every foundation I use. My nose is usually oily and I only need to powder it once a day with this amazing stuff.
I used to always and only wear Covergirl powder till I got sick of it and hated it. It broke me out baaadly, made me too powdery looking and smelled horrible. That's when I switched to this as my finishing powder and fell in love with it. It was a HUGE difference going from Covergirls crappy powder to this.
This keeps my skin clear and doesn't break me out at all. =)

I would recommend it.

on 10/28/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought this looked suspiciously orange for a Classic Ivory shade when I looked at it, but I bought it anyway for the skin clearing benefits and because I usually trust Neutrogena. Turns out it *definitely* looks quite orange on, even when just using it to dust my face with a kabuki brush. The oil control is not impressive at all, either. As for the skin clearing benefits, I don't want to keep looking orange for a few weeks to see if it does anything for my acne. Finally, it was just too expensive for a pretty bad powder. I don't recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

what can I say? I'm a neutrogena girl! Eversince I tried this, Its been a year! My face is clear and I just love how light this product is. Neutrogena is my true Bestfriend.