Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

3.2

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite powder by far! Never leaves me feeling oily or cakey and I can always count on it to actually aid in keeping my face free of acne. I've been using this powder on and off for about five years now, whenever I can afford to splurge a bit on it. I really wish it would cost less than $10, because I am a powder fanatic! Also provides decent coverage if you want to use it directly on your face without any foundation or concealer.

on 4/14/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such a wonderful powder. Build able coverage and doesn't break me out!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Could never find a shade that would work well.
It looked nice over my concealer used as a light foundation.
However, it did not stay fresh looking long at all. Within an hour it was breaking down with my oils and started to look cakey.
I tried to use just as a touch-up powder but again it broke down far too easily and my skin seemed to be greasier.

on 2/19/2016 12:59:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a powder that won't break the bank, doesn't break out my finicky skin, and controls my oilies. I'm about an NC25/30 right now and I purchased this in Buff. The color seems to match alright for now, but all of the shades seem a bit dark.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, has been breaking me out lately, so this is really a godsend for me right now. The coverage is light/medium and it helps diminish my large pores and overall redness. I spot conceal my face with a liquid concealer first, then use this all over. It doesn't break me out and controls my oils for about 4 hours before I need to touch up again. I will repurchase!

on 3/21/2016 12:30:00 PM

This powder is my go-to. Never breaks me out. I use it alone for a matte finish and to give a light coverage to even my skin tone out. I love it

This is one of the few face powders/foundations that don't make me break out. I can't wear liquid foundation because my skin always breaks out from it, and I've even broken out from certain blushes. This product is great because it leaves my skin looking extremely matte and covered, and doesn't leave me with pimples. The only downside is downside it can get a bit cakey when applied to much, however there's that risk with every powder. Overall, this product is great and I recommend for anyone who has oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. (It may be a little drying to those with dry skin simply because of the salicylic acid in it)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my skin break out horribly!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this powder. It's easy to pick up with a brush and it does oil control and prevents pimples. One week not using it because I ran out and I already have pimples from using another brand. Sticking to this one. I also like the convenient Murrow and the pouff slot, but I never used that. I use a powder brush

on 1/12/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

if you have large pores or acne you want to cover you need this powder! the coverage is phenomenal and I love the pad it comes with, the white side is for heavier coverage and the orange side is for sheer coverage. I mainly use this powder to cover up any huge cystic pimples or any random pimple, try not to use this all over your face cause it is a little heavy duty I use this to spot conceal and I use rimmel stay matte all over my face.

on 8/20/2015 10:17:00 PM

I used this along with another Neutrogena powder before realizing that neither of them were my color and that i looked like a freak after i applied them. My problem with this foundation is that for a girl who already has combination acne-prone skin on the drier side, this was very drying and did not do much for my skin in terms of clearing it up. The rule with acne is that if your skin is already broken out applying something dry will most likely make it work. I haven't touched this product in about a year and I might have actually thrown it out but can't quite remember. It does offer a very nice amount of coverage similarly to the rest of the brand's powder foundations, but that's about all it does.