Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

2.8

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Could never find a shade that would work well.
It looked nice over my concealer used as a light foundation.
However, it did not stay fresh looking long at all. Within an hour it was breaking down with my oils and started to look cakey.
I tried to use just as a touch-up powder but again it broke down far too easily and my skin seemed to be greasier.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my skin break out horribly!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this compact for over a year now. I think it is great for oil control and just giving my face an even tone. Doesn't really cover any big pimples but i use spot concealer for those. I like keeping this in my purse for on the go application however i am going to look for something with more coverage. Recently my skin has broken out terribly around jawline and temples and I need something to cover those nasty red spots. But if you have pretty clear skin and want to look even and not oily this would be good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is literally my Holy Grail Powder. The price is a bit high for the drugstore, hence the one lippie taken off, but other than that I have no complaints about the product. I have the shade Nude 40 which is perfect for my skintone. This powder keeps me so matte because the Salicylic Acid dries out my face which for an oily grease ball like me is essential to nice makeup. Sure, this doesn't clear up my acne or prevent it by any means but the medicine in it does wonders at oil control. A definite repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's pretty expensive for a drug store powder. I think I paid about $15 at walmart. But it lasts a long time. I've used it almost every day for a year & I just recently hit pan. Plus I have oily skin, so I use a lot of powder. It has good coverage. I don't really get acne so I'm not sure if it actually helps clear skin. But it's a good powder.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This makes my face orange and flaky. It hardly covers and has zero oil control .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was just overall OKAY. it is a bit cakey, and does NOTHING WHATSOEVER to control my oil, in fact i think i get more oily when i use this powder.... but bare minerals does not have a compact powder foundation so i have to have a compact for my purse, so i use this. wouldn't buy again, however.

on 4/11/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this product in nude, and its too light for my skin. It looked like it would match my skin, but not really. It does help control shine, which is great!. it does have minerals, which helped my skin! i do recommend this for people with oily skin.