Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
neutrogena skinclearing mineral natural ivory 20

2.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon 12, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone 11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 9/10/2012 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for better coverage than my BareMinerals because my face had a horrible breakout and I must say this did great and was less translucent than the BareMinerals. Unfortunately I scar dark when my skin heals from anything and this hid it much better than my usual minerals. A nice matte finish during the hot summer days and since I have a nice dark tan it seemed to blend nicely with my skin tone without making me look dirty.

on 5/25/2012 6:43:00 PM

I started breaking out using my normal makeup routine so it was time for a switch. Changing my foundation was my last change. After researching online I couldnt find a powder foundation that was targeted to acne relief and then I saw this at my local Target on sale for 11.00, so i decided to try it.

I agree with the other posters who say it doesnt provide full coverage, so if you need to cover your acne, I suggest a concealer or do as I do and wet the sponge side and dab it on problem areas first, then go over dry with the puff side .

Also keep in mind that you dont want to use a primer under this because you want the salicyic acid to actually get to your skin and not lay on top of your primer.

So after a few days of wearing this directly over my Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF, my pimples seem to be drying out..so for me it is worth the 11 bucks.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This makes my face orange and flaky. It hardly covers and has zero oil control .