Sleek Storm Palette

Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

on 8/28/2016 7:18:00 AM

My favourite eyeshadow palette ever, beats the naked palette in my opinion. So pigmented, colours are amazing and long lasting. I have a few of these palettes and the quality is brilliant on them all. They are only E10.49 here which is amazing. Definitely repurchase and will add more to my collection of five. Best eyeshadows on a budget, even if aren't I would recommend them.

on 2/8/2016 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is my second "Storm" palette. I had one for years (with the waffle pattern) and I LOVED it! My daughters were playing with it, so of course it ended up getting smashed. 😒 Quite by chance today, I found a DA Drugstore here in the Netherlands that stocks Sleek products - and the prices are the same in euros as I would pay in pounds in the UK. BARGAIN!
BUUUUUT......
The formulation has changed. It is not as richly pigmented or as silky. Still good, but not great. Disappointed, but not devastated.
Also, the clicky packaging is very difficult to open. I can see myself scraping my fingers through the palette unless it loosens up a bit.

To Read all 99 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/7/2015 2:51:00 PM

I have to confess: I went berserk in UK drugstores, buying one of every Sleek palette that they had in stock. Why would I do that, you ask? I'd heard through MUA and a few UK m/u sites that Sleek palettes are a great value. I figured, at worst, I'd have a few extra souvenirs from our vacation in England.

This turned out to be a fantastic buy. The colors are complementary but not too similar, and there's a mix of shimmer and matte shades, which is fantastic. There are a few cool colors mixed in with neutrals and warm colors. All of this cost less than £8. Fantastic!

I was a little skeptical--how would this hold up quality-wise? The colors are great, but if the texture is chalky or not blendable, or it doesn't last more than a couple of hours, that would make this little more than a vanity decoration.

The quality is surprisingly good. While I have some shadows that are much more richly pigmented (Inglot comes to mind), I also have some high-end ones that are much lower quality (*coughShucough*). These do go on nicely, blend well, and the color stays on and true for about 4-6 hours over a primer.

I really like this. I'm anxious to try my other Sleek palettes, but in the week since I bought it, I've reached for Storm 3 times already. This was a great UK drugstore find!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have five Sleek palettes and love them all dearly, but I have to say Storm is hands down my favorite. I own about 20 eyeshadow palettes in total, and Sleek Storm is the only palette I will be taking with me on vacation this summer. It has a great range of neutrals, and I think the few colors they have chosen are subdued and have a great variety. I really love this palette.

This palette is said to also be a great dupe for Naked 1. I don't own the Naked palette, but it's worth Googling to see some comparison swatches.

Highly recommend.

on 3/23/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great value

My issue is that the shadows are more glittery than shimmery- like a TON of specles. To me this makes my fine lines on the lid look bad. And it looks a but crepey

I prefer other kinds of mire finely milled shimmer

still a great palette to play with different colours and experiment.

on 1/14/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The Storm palette mostly contains shadows that are above average in terms of pigmentation/texture, and the price is decent, but I just don't feel like they're anything special, especially if you're not in the UK and you're paying/waiting for overseas shipping. The metallic colors are all very soft and pigmented (I get a lot of use out of the lighter pink shade, especially), but they are prone to fall-out. I was NOT impressed at all impressed with any of the three matte shades; all three are hard and chalky, and the matte black was particularly disappointing.

An OK product overall, but it was a bit of a let-down after hearing about what an amazing value Sleek makeup is.

on 8/14/2014 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm so glad I bought this! It was only 20 NZD so I figured even if I didn't like it, it wasn't much money wasted. The colours are lovely, pigmented, and stay on very nicely. I use it with NYX Milk and it's a great combination.
The eyeshadow applicator that comes with it is basically useless. I got rid of it straight away and use my own eyeshadow brushes.
As someone who doesn't wear much eyeshadow, it was a great 'introduction' palette for me!

on 8/7/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this palette last week for 10 euro, after reading rave reviews about it and I'm so glad I did!I really love the range of colours and the pigmentation is really strong.Most of the colours are easy to blend and there's a built in mirror :) The only downside to this product is that I find it hard to open!I would recommend this palette to anybody looking for a good,budget friendly, eye shadow palette.

on 7/7/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely SPECTACULAR eye palette!
These colors are gorgeous, pigmented, easy to blend, and so so SO versatile! I'm in love!
It's so easy to create an amazing everyday look that transforms into night with just a quick dip into one of the darker, more sultry colors.
There's a gorgeous rose-gold shade right next to an equally stunning metallic aubergine and those paired together are my HG shadows at the moment.
There's a bit of fallout, but I think it's because these shadows are so soft and buttery.
They last all day (over primer) on my lids and stay looking gorgeous - no fading or dulling.
Packaging is great on this, as it is with all of Sleek's palettes.
And like all Sleek products, the price is out of this world for the quality of the product!
All in all, a huge win for me and I will definitely be exploring other eye products from Sleek!

For the cost, you honestly cannot go wrong. Pigmented, long wearing, just beautiful. Am building a collection and would recommend to a friend