LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Bubblegum Lip ScrubLUSH Bubblegum Lip scrub-My Boy LollipopLUSH Bubblegum Lip ScrubLUSH bubblegum sugar lip scrub

Castor Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

This lip scrub is so good. It smells so nice, tastes good and does a good job at scrubbing the dead skin from your lips. I love using it before applying lip balm to really give my lips a good treat and I also like to use it before and after using liquid lipsticks too to help with application and to help them feel a little nicer after use too. It's a really good price an they last a long time too. Only annoying thing is they're a little messy but that can't be helped with a lip scrub!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This honestly does nothing for my lips. It doesn't take my dry skin off. It's too shimmery and the shimmer lasts for a long time. I try to wash it off and it just doesn't come off so I just let it come off on it's own. It's annoying though because I hate having glitter on my face. I don't like the taste of it. The colour of the scrub and the hearts in it is cute but that's about it.

Dries out really easily, but other than that it's lovely. The scent (and flavour!) is addicting and my lips feel readily clean after I've scrubbed them. Not too harsh either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've never had much luck with LUSH products, but this beautiful bright pink color was calling my name. This lip scrub is fantastic! It's easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. Smells fantastic...and tastes fantastic too, if you happen to lick your lips by accident upon application.

This product dried out after a while and I was bummed that I might have to throw it out. However, I decided to add a few drops of rosewater and BAM! we were back in business. It's working just fine.

So glad its edible hahaha! Smells great and exfoliates like a bam-wham, thank you Ma’am!

Love, Love, Love this Lush lip SCRUB. The bubble gum smell makes me feel like a teenager again.
I feel so much happier when I apply it on my lips. In comparison to my other favorite lip SCRUB by Fresh cosmetics this will hold second place. LUSH scrubs are big in size to me, there not small, Fresh cosmetics scrubs are finer and smaller in size which does not hurt my lips. I tend to scrub really hard .Thats the only reason why it holds second place to Fresh cosmetics.

on 10/12/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this scrub for about two months now and I must say this is the best lip scrub I know of. I'm using it 1-2 times a week and my lips are now constantly soft and smooth. I apply a very small amount of the scrub on slightly damp lips (over a sink!) and massage it in for about 15 seconds, then wash it off with warm water. That's it. Very easy and quick, and the result is so satisfying.
The only thing I'm worried about is that it might gradually dry out since there is a lot of product in that glass pot! After 2 months of use, I barely scratched the surface of it. I wish Lush sold it in smaller amounts (I would not mind buying a fresh one once a year without wasting any product).

on 7/15/2017 2:40:00 PM

I really like this stuff. I will repurchase for sure. Taste really good amd easy to use.

I just like the smell so I will repurchase. Also the smell really is a upper it actually makes me feel better ,more awake, more fun.

This is the first time I've ever given a 1/5 rating to a product that wasn't painfully allergic/a scam, just because I can usually see how something that didn't work for me might work for other skin tones or types.

This lip scrub was completely useless to me. Sure it smells and tastes wonderful, but it did not do what it is supposed to - remove dead skin and leave my lips smooth. It was even more ineffectual at removing flakes than using a soft bristle toothbrush. Quite often, it felt like it was contributing to the flakes (and I only used it once a week, if that) because the outer parts of my lips would flake, and then the day after using this my entire lips would be flakey.

I know how to take care of my lips. I make sure to exfoliate them regularly (but not too often to avoid excessive damage) and apply certain lip balms that provide long term moisture (balms often include drying ingredients that provide short term moisture but worsen your lips over time) and drink plenty of water. This lip scrub was just a total fail. I have full lips, so they're more prone to cracking and any damage is prominent.

The scrub does dry out easily in the tub so make sure to store it upside down from time to time, which lets the moisture (bubblegum flavouring? oil?) renew the dry bits because it sunk to the bottom.

I liked that it was edible and in a small jar. I disliked the Elf lip scrub because it wasn't edible (having to be really careful with washing it all off was annoying) and the balm stick packaging was awful because it crumbled everywhere and ran out quickly but at least the Elf actually worked, which is the entire point of the product.

1/5 because it doesn't do the one job it's supposed to, and I'm quite sure it actually flaked my lips worse. I doubt it was an allergic reaction because I felt no pain at all.

Popular Lip Treatments