LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Bubblegum Lip ScrubLUSH Bubblegum Lip scrub-My Boy LollipopLUSH Bubblegum Lip ScrubLUSH bubblegum sugar lip scrub

Castor Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

on 10/30/2018 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I found a few of these while going through my makeup yesterday and remembered how popular they where when lush released these in several different flavours. I have a couple different flavours but this tended to be the most popular. It definitely is what it says it is, but i found it very hard to use when i bought these a few months back, being on reasonable dose of orracutane at the time, my lips were very dry and extremely sensitive - which is why i am only doing the review now. It is not good for sensitive skin, it feels harsher than a skin scrub, and harsher than a regular lip scrub (in my opinion) as well. If you do decide to use this, make sure you have a good trustworthy lip balm to use on your lips afterwards. It tastes nice, but very very sweet. It wouldn't surprise me if others found it too sweet, because it seems a little too sweet for my liking, but it is nice that it has a predetermined flavour and it doesn't just have a gritty waxy taste. It is very nice though, but there are probably more affordable/available options.

This lip scrub is so good. It smells so nice, tastes good and does a good job at scrubbing the dead skin from your lips. I love using it before applying lip balm to really give my lips a good treat and I also like to use it before and after using liquid lipsticks too to help with application and to help them feel a little nicer after use too. It's a really good price an they last a long time too. Only annoying thing is they're a little messy but that can't be helped with a lip scrub!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This honestly does nothing for my lips. It doesn't take my dry skin off. It's too shimmery and the shimmer lasts for a long time. I try to wash it off and it just doesn't come off so I just let it come off on it's own. It's annoying though because I hate having glitter on my face. I don't like the taste of it. The colour of the scrub and the hearts in it is cute but that's about it.

Dries out really easily, but other than that it's lovely. The scent (and flavour!) is addicting and my lips feel readily clean after I've scrubbed them. Not too harsh either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've never had much luck with LUSH products, but this beautiful bright pink color was calling my name. This lip scrub is fantastic! It's easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. Smells fantastic...and tastes fantastic too, if you happen to lick your lips by accident upon application.

This product dried out after a while and I was bummed that I might have to throw it out. However, I decided to add a few drops of rosewater and BAM! we were back in business. It's working just fine.

So glad its edible hahaha! Smells great and exfoliates like a bam-wham, thank you Ma’am!

Love, Love, Love this Lush lip SCRUB. The bubble gum smell makes me feel like a teenager again.
I feel so much happier when I apply it on my lips. In comparison to my other favorite lip SCRUB by Fresh cosmetics this will hold second place. LUSH scrubs are big in size to me, there not small, Fresh cosmetics scrubs are finer and smaller in size which does not hurt my lips. I tend to scrub really hard .Thats the only reason why it holds second place to Fresh cosmetics.

on 10/12/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this scrub for about two months now and I must say this is the best lip scrub I know of. I'm using it 1-2 times a week and my lips are now constantly soft and smooth. I apply a very small amount of the scrub on slightly damp lips (over a sink!) and massage it in for about 15 seconds, then wash it off with warm water. That's it. Very easy and quick, and the result is so satisfying.
The only thing I'm worried about is that it might gradually dry out since there is a lot of product in that glass pot! After 2 months of use, I barely scratched the surface of it. I wish Lush sold it in smaller amounts (I would not mind buying a fresh one once a year without wasting any product).

on 7/15/2017 2:40:00 PM

I really like this stuff. I will repurchase for sure. Taste really good amd easy to use.

I just like the smell so I will repurchase. Also the smell really is a upper it actually makes me feel better ,more awake, more fun.