LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
image 1image 2image 3image 4

Castor Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

on 5/17/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I like this, but wouldn't repurchase it because one, I probably won't be able to use it up anyway, and two, because I think I rather use the empty container and fill it with some home made lip scrub, like sugar, honey and coconut oil (and add food coloring and/or vanilla essence if you want), which does the same thing.
It is pink and cute, but I'm not in love with the smell. Make sure to use this above a sink because it's messy. Lastly, I preferred the consistency of the Popcorn lipscrub, which was a little bit more tacky in comparison to the rather crumbly consistency of this one.

Pro:
- cruelty free
- goes a long way
- exfoliates lips fine

Con:
- crumbly
- bit chemical after taste
- expensive for something you can easily make at home

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favourite LUSH products. Actually, it's one of my favourite beauty products. Period.

It smells and tastes delicious and does it's job as an exfoliator well. I use it every day and have bought it more than once (I hardly ever buy beauty products more than once as I prefer to try new products).

The only only negative thing I have to say about it that it's a bit pricey for what is essentially flavoured sugar. However, for me it's worth it because of how much use I get out of it.

To Read all 252 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This lip scrub is amazing! But i made a homade lip scrub and it works just as well, it doesnt have to same scent but works the same. So if you want a good affordable lip scrub put 1 tsp of white sugar,brown sugar and honey , then put 1/2 tsp of olive oil mix it up and its simple and as good as the lush one!

on 2/23/2016 6:12:00 PM

I want to eat this!

Positive sides:
- Pink
- Yummy bubblegum smell and aftertaste
- Scrubs away dead skin
- Makes lips so soft

I see someone else here commented that it could dry out. This isn't the case if you turn it upside down. The moisture is in the bottom, and by turning it upside down it stays moisturized.

on 2/8/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

You know all these times you've wanted to taste a Lush product because it smells so amazing? With this, you can! In a way, this product is a ripoff, considering how easy it would be to make a scrub like this yourself. Do I still think it's worth it? Yes. Will I still repurchase when I've run out? Hell yeah. Though I want to try the popcorn one next. This one smells (and tastes, let's not forget that) amazing - like childhood, candy and happy memories. It leaves my lips super soft and nourished. A must have both because of the indulgence and because of its lipstick prepping abilities!

Pros: -amazing smell -sweet taste - pretty gentle. Cons: -messier than average for lip scrubs -only gets rid of some of the dead skin on your lips. If you are looking for a good SCRUB to take everything off your lips and leave them really smooth, then this isn't it. This is just ok. The only lip scrub i've found that's really done a great job with that is the Tarte one (SO GOOD.) Lush, fresh (sugar lip polish), the other well known ones at sephora... They're not as good.

Positive sides:
- sweet bubblegum smell
- leaves sweet aftertaste on lips
- helps to get rid of dead skin
- makes lips very smooth
Negative sides:
- dries out pretty quickly, even if you close the bottle. Becomes more of a sugary texture, which is hard to deal with.
- can make the lips dry if overused, so it's better to use it alongside limp balm

Worth trying, I must admit, the smell is really amazing

on 1/15/2016 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This vibrant pink, amazing smelling bubble gum lip scrub really gets rid of all the dead skin and evidence of me nervously biting my lips however even if I really moisturise my lips afterwards the effects don't last long and if I it use more than 2-3 times a week it actually dries my lips out even more and then I'm back at square one. But if you are looking for a quick fix to make your lips look good for an event or or short period of time ( a day or night out) this product is perfect.

on 1/4/2016 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok bottom line on this one- for me anyway- you won't use this as much as you think you will. If you are one with using it from time to time then buy it! It does exactly what it says it will! I think I just personally would have skipped the purchase with how rarely I use it. I have normal lips rarely dry but my mom has severe chapped lips and she very rarely uses hers as well.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have tried all the Lush lip scrubs and the bubblegum lip scrub is good although not my favorite. The smell is great and it does taste amazing too but is a little bit sickly sweet for me to use a lot.

Popular Lip Treatments