70%

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I have to agree this product is nice. It has simple packaging and is small and compact. It does work well. However it is around £5-6 in the UK and I feel like you could make your own just as good for nearly half the price. I feel like the size of the product does not justify the price.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

a year ago

Question...what smells like sweet bubblegum, tastes just as sweet and is a beautiful bright pink color? Answer: this right here! Not only that but it does a pretty decent job at getting rid of dead skin on my lips. Anyone who uses a matte lipstick knows how important it is to apply on a smooth surface, otherwise you end up with your lippie settling into chapped areas and just generally looking gross. I use this first thing - as it is slightly messy and then follow with a lip balm (Nuxe or La Mer currently). I then proceed with the rest of my routine. Definitely best to use BEFORE foundation as it's not just the product spreading out, but when you start to rinse off there's every chance you might end up with water and product around your mouth too! What I like best about Bubblegum Lip scrub (Key lime pie and Honey versions are good too) is how natural they are. This is the only lip scrub I own which has such a natural and small selection of ingredients in it: exfoliating grains (caster sugar) a little jojoba oil and flavoring. That's it! No unpronounceables and no mega long list of ingredients, Lush keep it sweet and simple for you. The ONLY lip scrub I'm 100% not afraid of accidentally getting into my mouth! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Athletes Foot Treatment: 'Margaret Dabbs' - Foot Hygiene Cream 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

LOVE! The scrubs from LUSH are amazing. The sugar granules ares big enough to exfoliate the lips well but small enough to melt easily into skin.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

Hands down, the best affordable and green lip scrub you will ever find. As I am becoming more careful with what products I use as part of my skincare routine, I find that I can always find something amazing at LUSH. These lip scrubs are my weakness, I must have three different flavours sitting in my bathroom cabinet right as I type this and wow - if you have dry lips and love to wear a good matte lipstick - look no further! Bubblegum and Chocolate are my favourite scents, so I would highly recommend them. You can read a detailed review on this and many other green skincare bestsellers here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/02/11/Clean-Skincare-Routine). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (557 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

This lip scrub is so good. It smells so nice, tastes good and does a good job at scrubbing the dead skin from your lips. I love using it before applying lip balm to really give my lips a good treat and I also like to use it before and after using liquid lipsticks too to help with application and to help them feel a little nicer after use too. It's a really good price an they last a long time too. Only annoying thing is they're a little messy but that can't be helped with a lip scrub!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

2 years ago

This honestly does nothing for my lips. It doesn't take my dry skin off. It's too shimmery and the shimmer lasts for a long time. I try to wash it off and it just doesn't come off so I just let it come off on it's own. It's annoying though because I hate having glitter on my face. I don't like the taste of it. The colour of the scrub and the hearts in it is cute but that's about it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Dries out really easily, but other than that it's lovely. The scent (and flavour!) is addicting and my lips feel readily clean after I've scrubbed them. Not too harsh either.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I've never had much luck with LUSH products, but this beautiful bright pink color was calling my name. This lip scrub is fantastic! It's easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. Smells fantastic...and tastes fantastic too, if you happen to lick your lips by accident upon application. This product dried out after a while and I was bummed that I might have to throw it out. However, I decided to add a few drops of rosewater and BAM! we were back in business. It's working just fine.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

So glad its edible hahaha! Smells great and exfoliates like a bam-wham, thank you Ma’am!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Love, Love, Love this Lush lip SCRUB. The bubble gum smell makes me feel like a teenager again. I feel so much happier when I apply it on my lips. In comparison to my other favorite lip SCRUB by Fresh cosmetics this will hold second place. LUSH scrubs are big in size to me, there not small, Fresh cosmetics scrubs are finer and smaller in size which does not hurt my lips. I tend to scrub really hard .Thats the only reason why it holds second place to Fresh cosmetics.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other