Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a fairly dark olive complexion and this is the perfect color for me. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I picked this up in New Ivory, because I'd waited a bit too long to reorder my BE and was out of foundation. This was the lightest shade at my Target and it was wayyyyy too dark for my fair, cool toned skin. I literally looked like someone had rubbed sparkly brown dirt on my face. This came with a small kabuki brush, but I found it a bit scratchy and not dense enough to really work well. The size is generous for the price of $13.99. I find that Boots foundations tend to run dark and a bit too yellow for my skintone. Also, the "illuminating" is basically just sparkles, and I'm not fond of sparkles on 38 yr old face. This was a fail product for me.