Sonia Kashuk Small Eye Shadow Brush

Sonia Kashuk Small Eye Shadow Brush

4.3

High quality brush! You can sue it to pack eyeshadow in your lid and also can use it for your outer V and blending in your crease too. Will get one more as a supporting tool for my second brush set.

on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is for the BLACK handled brush. (Sidenote: I find all the black handled brushes are worth the extra 5 bucks or so. They don't shed as much and will last a lot longer!)

This is a very high quality eyeshadow brush. It applies eyeshadow effortlessly, does not shed, and is very easy to clean.

To Read all 63 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

OMG! HG brush here! I saw a makeup guru on YouTube using this brush, and i was amazed at well it blended her eyeshadow. I decided i would get one and I'm so those i did. This brush is amazing! I get smooth, well-blended application everytime. I was so impressed with the brush that I went light and bought another one. It's perfect for small eyes like mine. I'm able to finally accomplish the outer v without my makeup looking tacky. I purchased two brushes with the white handles.

I bought this white-handled brush about 4 years ago, and was my go-to brush for applying shadow to my small-ish lids. It was soft and the bristles didn't fall out. It was great--until the ferrule and brush separated from the wood handle. I have another SK eye brush that the same thing happened to. Also the paint has started to chip off of the handles! :(~ I don't use these brushes anymore, I have gone on to Essence of Beauty brushes now.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must be backwards because I gave my MAC brushes away because I never used them I always reached for my drugstore brushes seriously lol. This brush is perfect for depositing shadow especially when I'm using a shadow wet. I like that its firm and small because I have small almond shaped eyes and most brushes are to large or too fluffy and are not precise enought to maneuver with my small eyes.

on 1/3/2011 3:55:00 AM

I low this brush. It doesn't shed, it keeps it's shape when washed, and it applies shadows effortlessly. The price is great too!!!!

I love this brush! Its great for blending my colors together or using it as an overall color brush. I love the fact that I can wash it over and over again and it still keeps the same soft consistency. I love Sonia Kashuk brushes!

on 11/13/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this white handled brush every single day. I love it so much I want to have a few as stand-bys. This brush is stiff and dense. The size is small enough for precise application. A must have in your brush collection.

on 10/1/2010 11:12:00 AM

I have the black handled version of this and I really like it. It has a small, densely packed, flat head and I like it for applying a little bit of colour to the inner eye and also for cream shadows because it is rather stiff. The package recommends it for detailed areas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is the first brush I ever purchased (white handle-they didn't have the black handled brush when I purchased this). I don't remember when that was, but I think it was in 2005 so it's about 5 years old now. It's starting to get a little less flat and a little more fluffy but only when wet so it's still perfectly usable. I love this brush. It was my only brush for a long time so I used it for everything. Then as I learned more how to do makeup I gradually got more brushes and forgot about this one. But now that I have a couple MAC luster finish eyeshadows it's indispensable. It is the only brush I use with MAC lusters. It transforms those shadows from weak, sheer glitter to amazing pigmented eyeshadows. Granted, any flat shader brush will do that, but this one is a great buy for quality to price ratio. I only buy a more expensive brush if I can't find a Sonia Kashuk equivalent first. I'll probably buy more of these so I don't have to clean them so often.

Popular Makeup Brushes