Alaffia Shea Butter Night Radiance Cream

Alaffia Shea Butter Night Radiance Cream

4.8

A very good facial moisturizer with no harmful ingredients. It does an excellent job of keeping the skin hydrated. Not expensive for the amount you get if you buy it online at Vitacost.com. I combine this with a few drops of pure hyaluronic acid and apply to my clean face before bed.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this was wonderful. It contains rooibos tea, green tea, papaya extract, and shea butter. It was very moisturizing without being greasy and really calmed some of the inflammation in my skin. My skin looked good and it didn't break me out. I can see this working for all skin types. I have oily and sensitive skin and this didn't produce any problems for me. I wish it didn't come in a glass bottle but the pump makes it convenient to use and is very sanitary.

on 11/11/2009 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I caved in and bought this after using the Toning Day Cream for 4 months. It was on sale at Whole Foods and when I put it on the back of my hand, I couldn't get over it. These products are fantastic. I have been using Victoria Principal's Reclaim for several years, before that, the Advanced line and before Victoria, I was a Dr. Hauschka girl for almost 20 years. I love the clarity my skin has. I still have Reclaim to use up and I'm waiting for the cold weather to kick in to see if I have to use the Principal Secret Advanced Moisture Cream, which packs a punch during winter when my skin tends to get dry. Right now I use Reclaim Night as a special treatment once or twice a week. And the Reclaim Day Lotion just to switch up. I will probably get the Alaffia Toner next. I just hope Whole Foods keeps selling this.

on 4/3/2010 10:51:00 PM

This is another great cream by Alaffia. If you have chronically dry skin, this is a wonderful product. This cream is thick but soft and spreads easily over skin. It has a melon-like scent that is subtle and provides a cooling effect. After putting it on my skin (which is typically parched beyond belief) my skin is almost instantaneously hydrated. The next morning, I wake up to skin that is extremely soft and supple. Finally, a product that does what it says it going to do. I highly recommend to anyone with mature, dry, or sensitive skin.

Popular Moisturizers