Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Mildew

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Mildew
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Mildew

4.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/9/2018 8:14:00 AM

I love green eyeliners and I`ve been searching all brands for a good, satin green that is vibrant and not muddy, leaning into brown like most other green eyeliners I`ve tried in the past. Mildew is the best green eyeliner I`ve been able to find so far. The color is rich, pigmented and buttery. It`s so easy to use and so smooth that it doesn`t tug on my eyelids. Will definitely repurchase and I really appreciate UD for making such a unique, interesting selection of colors.

Thank you MUA for giving this such rave reviews. I have worn it every day since I bought it and it's beautiful. Very smooth and easy to use!

This green shade is gorgeous. Still wearable but yet on the fun side of things. As opposed to grafitti (crazy fun) and stash (neutral/wearable), this meets in the middle.
Its probably my favourite green in my collection because of this.

would repurchase in a set or on a splurge day at sephora.

on 4/27/2014 5:06:00 PM

I just got this this past week, and I really like it. It glides on nicely and goes nicely with my dark blue eyes. Lasts all day. I'd def. recommend it! Especially for blue eyes!

on 10/12/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I don't typically use pencil liners. I didn't know it was possible to have a pencil liner that didnt tug at my eyes. Urban decay liners, however, are fantastic, like butter. I received mildew as part of a small kit or freebie. I only wore black liner, but when I ran out of my usual stuff, pulled out the Urban decay mildew pencil. It was absolutely beautiful, made my eyes pop and my face look fresh. People commented on loving the color and the overall look at work, so I didn't need any additional convincing that this was going to become a regular in my routine. Absolutely beautiful and worth the money.

on 2/18/2013 7:33:00 PM

This shade of green makes my green eyes look great. I decided to try Mildew after I discovered I didn't pack my favorite GA green pencil for a business trip. First I line my eyes with a bronze gel e/l and then place Mildew on top of the bronze liner. UD liners are the best-wears well and stays put.

Love love love this eyeliner. I own 4 or 5 of the 24/7's but this is my favorite. It is almost the exact color of my eyes, but yet it brings them out and makes them pop. This will always be in my makeup stash.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

on 4/25/2011 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So pretty. It brightens up my green eyes, and glides on SO SMOOTHLY. Once it dries after a few minutes, it does not budge all day!

on 4/1/2011 11:20:00 PM

Best eyeliner I've every used. Love the color. I have brown eyes with a lot of green in them; and this brings out the green like no other. Amazing.