Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

2.9

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

on 9/19/2009 12:32:00 PM

Miracle Mask is an AHA exfoliating mask that is to be left on for 5 minutes. It did a good job of surface exfoliation, and got rid of some flakiness I had. The consistency is like a thinned-out honey with less stickiness. It smells like yeast--not like a baked good, like you're soaking yeast to activate it for baking. Not at all unpleasant, just not the typical scent one associates with facial products. While I could feel it on my skin, it did not cause any major tingling. Most AHA masks require more time to use, the 5 minute application is something that is practical to work into a nighttime skincare routine a couple times a week. You know how it is when we plan to use a 30 min mask on a regular basis? And we do it....for two weeks. While this isn't as effective as, say, my beloved REN glycolactic peel, it stands a far better chance of being used on a regular basis solely based on convenience. Got it as a sample and I'm going to purchase the bottle. It's pricey, at $70, but you only need a tiny bit.

Ingredients:
Water, Galactoarabinan (Larch Trees), Glycerin (Plant Sources), Sclerotium Gum (Fermented Sugar), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Wood And Cotton), Arginine (Plant Sources), Lactic Acid (Plant Sources, Sugar And Beet), Dextrin (Corn), Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Kaolin (Clay), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Algae), Galactaric Acid (Apple Pectin), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

on 11/20/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand how this got bad reviews, but I've used it and love it. I don't care for the price, but even with a sample size I got, it took me awhile to use it up. It's not necessary to use up a lot at a time and doesn't need to be used every day. I usually wait a couple of days after the last time to use it whenever my skin feels like it's going to act up. It actually seems to keep my acne prone skin pretty clear. And about the smell, I don't know if other people got spoiled product, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. especially since I found it to be a subtle barely there scent. It's smells a tad bread-like, but I can't personally say that bothers me. I'm sure there are cheaper masks that also work well, but if someone can spend the money, I love the product. Of course if the brand wanted to come out with a somewhat smaller size for a cheaper price, that would be great. Like I said, it can last a while and a small amount at a time is enough.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is great mask that doesn't leave me red. I usually leave it on for 15-30 minutes. It exfoliates well but this isn't really noticeable until you wash your face the next time, when all the skin comes off! It does brighten and revive in the short term too.

on 10/10/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Normally I wouldn't complain that this product does nothing, as I got it for free. However, I hate to think of other people out there spending over $60 for this product so here I am to review it.
The pump packaging is not bad, though for the size and the lightness it made me think there would only be about 4 treatments in it, though it seems to be closer to 8.
I only gave this 4 chances, though this morning I went ahead and used a double layer on my face AND my shoulders, decolletage, neck too so I could see how much was in the bottle. I also put a big circle of it on the back of one hand, as that is one way I often test to see if a product I'm iffy about makes a difference.
There was no tingling the times I applied a thin layer per directions, but was with the thick layer today, and as I have sensitive skin that is a bonus.
The treated area of my hand IS smoother, and it makes my facial skin slightly smoother, but there is no visible difference, no brightening as it advertises, and the next day my skin seems back to normal.
I just consider this a very pricey product that does not do anything, and with the name of miracle mask, I expected a much better performance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I gave Nude Skincare a try... twice. It was a pricey mistake. This mask smells of rotten fruit, which I really could get over if it did something.
I have two full bottles of this and I have nothing good to say about it. No miracle, and for the price I expect some results. I have had better results from a $5 drugstore mask. Save your money. Their scrub mask is actually quite good...

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.

Maybe its because I use products that contain AHA and BHA on a semi regular basis but this mask didn't really do much for my skin. It didn't feel any smoother softer or clearer after use. If you want to use of these types of mask the Ren one is much better. Its quite expensive so I can't really justify adding this to my routine considering the minimal if any benefit it had on my skin.