Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Eye Color in Downtown Brown

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Eye Color in Downtown Brown

3.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have almost ALL of these shadows. This one being one of the best. I find it among the better pigmented and true to pan. I haven't experienced any issues with creasing though I do apply all my shadows over UDPP or a paint pot. I only say I will not repurchase because it is not a one-in-a-million color and I do not reach for too often.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got these eyeshadows cause of the color it looked , but when applied it wears off withinn a couple of hrs , I even used a eyeshadow primer and base and it helped a lil but nothing to noticible , they r very inexpensive compared to other brands I purchase ( mac , UD , stila , bedhead ) but not worth buying if u can't get the color they seem to be ! I've used wet n dry and still not as pigmented as I prefer

on 2/28/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This was a gift to me from my Mom, but these go for about $6 each at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Really easy to use, great pigmentation and color pay-off, also long lasting and don't seem to crease quickly.

Has a marbled effect from a golden brown to dark brown shade.

Here's mine:

Here I am wear this by itself over top MAC's "Bare Canvas" paint primer: (worn dry)

It's a nice brown, but I have so many others similar to it in shade, that I don't feel a need to re-purchase it. A good quality product, perhaps a little over-priced, though. continued >>

on 11/10/2009 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the worst eyeshadow I have ever used. I paid $6.99 each for 3 eyeshadows, Downtown Brown being one of them, because the clerk at Sally told me they were great and you could use them wet or dry. Total waste of money and I will be returning them. Used dry, they flake constantly and the application is blotchy. At first I thought it was the brown color but it did it on the other 2 colors as well (teal and green). Used wet I could hardly get any color payoff at all and it didn't last at all as a liner. There are plenty of other inexpensive brands out there that far outshine this one, I'd give it zero lippies if I could.

on 10/6/2009 6:17:00 AM

this eyeshadow is gorgeous!! i love it a lot.
its very pigmented and very easy to blend. the color comes out sooo pretty. i will def get some more. you can use this wet and dry. either way is good. i also got the pink one. i love that one too!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This eyeshadow is a baked eyeshadow that is very much like the MAC mineral eyeshadows at a much cheaper price. This particular shade is a beautiful deep cocoa mixed with swirls of taupe and copper. I seriously got 3 or 4 different shades from the veining in the shadow! It is very pigmented and shimmery. I purchased this product at Sally Beauty Supply and there are 4 or 5 other shades available! Would buy again.