Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It takes a while to get used to, like any liquid liner, but the color really pops and the staying power is incredible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is absolutely gorgeous and the staying power is incredible but I really really dislike the brush, it is very thick and it's so hard to make a fine line with it. The texture of the liner is quite thick as well which makes the application even harder to control. I am thinking about using another brush but I am worried I might never get the color out.
You will definitely need an oil based (at least if we are talking about regular drugstore products) MU remover. I used the Johnson & Johnson Baby oil and it worked pretty well. Unless you are using a really good MU remover or plan to spend 10 minutes taking the liner off with a Q-tip prepare for some of it to stay on your lashes for a day or two more.
If you are from Europe and don't have access to Milani you could try the colored liquid liner by the brand KIKO, the quality and price is nearly the same and they have a color just like this (in fact I am almost certain it's the same exact product) just their brush is finer and easier to work with.

on 3/21/2010 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wow! This e/l is amazing! Talk about staying power, I put this on at 6am before going to work today. After work, around 5pm I run 3miles, and at this very moment(8:29pm) it hasn't smudged or budged one bit. I think it very well can go up to 24 hours like it says. I love how it's really cheap and travel size, so cute! It's rather easy to apply.
The only CON I can see is that it may take some time to fully dry before being able to curl my lashes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first instinct when I saw these liners was to buy multiple ones, because they were so vibrant and inexpensive. I settled with the purple after reasoning with myself, though, and it was a pleasant surprise! It stayed on my hand where I experimented with it for THREE straight days, and on my face till I removed it. Awesome stuff, and I will definitely try other colors.