Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 1/10/2012 11:23:00 PM

The color is so pretty and it goes on easy. It last all day and night.

on 11/20/2011 9:41:00 PM

I love the color! The bright blue is just ugh! The only thing i don't like is the brush. ITS AWFUL. Omg :/ And it takes a little while to dry, but that's ok, it gives me an excuse to lie in bed in the morning and wait for it to dry :) Did I mention it lasts FOREVER!! I drew a big line on my hand and it lasted for three days, with frequent handwashing. :0 And I bet it would last days on your eyelids also. I have this in two colors, Infinite and the other one I can't remember the name but it's a very very dark blue, and both of them take a long time to take off, even with makeup remover wipes. But overall I love it! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this is incredibly bright blue, which is exactly why I wanted it. I'm a huge UK wildcat fan, and in case you're unfamiliar with how crazy we are as fans, anything that looks like UK blue will equate to an immediate sale. I already owned this in black, so I was aware of the incredible staying power of this liner--my oily lids, and allergy prone contact wearing-eyes require liner that stays put. The brush on this is pretty junky, but I never like the brushes on DS products anyway, and the intense pigmentation and wonderful staying power make up for the less than stellar package.

The consistency is quite thick for a liquid--almost as thick as a gel--so it's much easier to apply if you use a bent eyeliner brush such as Sonia kashuk's or elf's (both at target.) make sure you let it dry properly before applying mascara, because it will smudge if it hasn't set. After it sets, it's there until you remove it. There is a LOT of product in the tube. I've had mine for a year and it still looks full. I can't imagine this not showing up on anyone, even a lady with very dark skin--it's truly that bright, but I'm quite pale (NW20,) so most things show up easily on me. I purchased mine for about $5 at cvs. Huge rave.

on 11/17/2010 10:17:00 PM

As other reviewers have noticed, this liner is the weaker cousin of MAC's Fluidline. It took two rounds of sweet almond oil and facial soap to remove it from my lids, and it stayed put all day -- even when I accidently rubbed my eyes. The color is bright, and the formula is pretty well pigmented. My only complaints are the gloppy formula -- you have to wipe off excess clumpy bits on the rim of the container before applying. Secondly, the brush is unintuitive and makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Other than that, this liner is a terrific drugstore find.

on 6/1/2010 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this liner! Like the other reviewers, I can vouch for its staying power; this stuff won't come off until you're ready to remove it! Even then, it's pretty stubborn. ;)

I bought it in the metallic green shade, and wear a very thin line along the lashline. What a beautiful contrast with ultra-dark lashes!

Not only would I repurchase, but plan on purchasing the other colors as well. Highly recommend this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first instinct when I saw these liners was to buy multiple ones, because they were so vibrant and inexpensive. I settled with the purple after reasoning with myself, though, and it was a pleasant surprise! It stayed on my hand where I experimented with it for THREE straight days, and on my face till I removed it. Awesome stuff, and I will definitely try other colors.