eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit
Lip Balm Sphere - Summer FruitLip Balm Sphere - Summer FruitEos lip spheres

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire Dabeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/20/2017 6:33:00 PM

I liked and it was my go to lip balm on daily basis. With a daily regular using and generous layer over night, my lips looked really better - nice and hydrated. But since I first tried Carmex I don't go back to Eos anymore as the results with Carmex are even better and I love the fresh cooling effect, too

on 2/23/2017 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This l/b was very hyped when it first came out. The brightly coloured egg shaped packaging was a fresh novel concept. I like this smell of this balm. Its very bold and bursts fruitiness. My husband does like the smell though. The texture feels a bit weird to me. Its a waxy slippery texture that is almost dry like dry oils. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy like many other lip balms. My lips don't feel dry or moisturized, they just feel softer.

I use this at home. I took it to work in my makeup bag by accident one day and this is very inconvenient to travel with. If space is an issue, the product doesn't help. I also feel slightly uncomfortable that the entire product is exposed every time I use it, the regular twist up stick balm seem to be a bit more hygienic imo. But the packaging is still cool.

This product is very different from other l/b on the market in terms of packaging and formulation. It definitely requires getting used to.

As said before, I like this product and don't mind trying more but its not a must have groundbreaking item, except for the packaging.

on 8/8/2016 6:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hard, weirdly waxy, does nothing for my lips expect leave a weird residue. packaging is annoying too.

on 12/24/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My lips become quite dry and cracked in the winter time so I am always in search on a new lip balm. I found this balm smooth but very thick and waxy. It did not suffer from any irritation and my lips remained soft and it helped heal existing cracks. My gripe with this product is it's construction. The whole product is constantly exposed to air and your skin when you use it making it very unhygienic. For this reason I will not be repurchasing in the future.

I bought all of these! At first, it didn't moisturize nearly as well as I expected, but I'm also the type who likes to feel like my lips are drowning in product. Over time, I feel like the more you use it, the warmer the balm gets and the more it moisturizes. Weird, I know, but try it. I feel like when I get a new one it SUCKS at moisturizing but once i get past the first cold layer, it works like a dream:) Sheer, natural lips:) They smell great, cute packaging, they don't melt, all organic ingredients, SPF, (so many good things!) and my boyfriend loves the taste:)

Where I live in Australia they don't sell these so I had to buy online and it was expensive ($8)!! I found it really thick and waxy and it was moisturising but just felt bad on my lips. The scent was ok but if I got any of the balm in my lips it was a bad, sweet flavour. I use it now for my cuticles and it's better. I have sensitive lips and some lip balms (lip smacker, revo) make my lips get a big rash around them but this one thankfully didn't

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best. Summer fruit is the best in my opinion but the other flavors are great too. No complaints about this and I love this product

This looked so stinking cute, and being the chapstick junkie that I am, had to purchase this. The little sphere shape is neat, I always leave it on my desk or vanity so nice to not have it rolling around like all my others do. Nice to carry in your purse too as it is easy to find. I also like the sphere shape of the balm itself, I like to slather chapstick all over my lips so this is nice for that application

on 7/13/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at Costco, so needles to say that I had EOS balm for months! I was excited about the hype and using a new lip balm. All of the sudden months later, I started to see the sides of my mouth where both lips connect crack. That area started to look very dull and very dry. It was horrible. Well months went by, same problem persisted, but now my lips went drier and drier every day. To the point that I had to reapply the balm 24-7 or else my lips would crack and bleed. I thought initially that it was a new mouth wash I started to use. I stopped using the mouth wash and the dryness persisted. I could not imagine that the lip balm I was using was the cause until the day that my lips reached its worse conditions (see picture) and I complained to my husband and he mentioned he saw on the news a lawsuit against these suckers. I immediately stopped using them and bought back the regular lip balm I was using before. It's been a month since I stopped using this product and my lips have gradually improved but I still need to use lip balm every day but not to the point that I need it 24-7, thank goodness. I hope my lips would fully recover but buyers, please beware. If you see the first sign of dryness while using these, toss them away!

i love this flavor way more than the others. one because it seems more moisturizing to me and two the smell is amazing. i love eos in general the way it looks and the fact that its 100% natural adds to the list of why i love it so much. i cant see how anybody would dislike this product but i guess every bodies lips react differently to some lip products. but for me this is a must have and i cant live without it !

Video Reviews & Tutorials