4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Hussy is a very pretty pink color that looks good on me, NC20, and my dark skinned Jamaican friend. It's a healthy medium bright pink color. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this blush. As others have said, it's very pigmented, so you have to use a light hand. Because of that, it will last me a very long time.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

I'm fair skinned, with dark hair and light eyes, and this blush looks absolutely great on me. It is the only blush I used for about 5 years (literally - and embarrassingly-- I have had the same pan for 5 years. I used it every day and I have not come anywhere close to hitting the bottom of the pan). Yikes. It looks absolutely terrifying in the pan, and definitely should be used with a light hand, but as others have noted, it can be quite sheer if used lightly. The color on me is just like a flush, quite natural (I have very pink cheeks, I guess). Because you only need the teeniest amount, I can't imagine anyone ever using this up. I did note that I would repurchase, because I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this, but I did recently toss mine -- I just couldn't live with it 5 years on -- and replaced it with something new (Wet-n-wild).

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

Very unatural shade, it is hard to match with teh rest of makeup. Clown makeup warning here.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

SUPER pigmented blush. Use with light hand, and you'll get really beautiful, rosy pink cheeks that look amazingly natural. I don't tend to reach for this that often -- I'm still a sucker for my NARS babies -- but it's a great blush.

About reviewer (256 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

My real rating is 4.5 but because there is no option for half lippie, 4 will have to do. I will not talk about the color as many have commented on that but the formula, this is a soft powder. Most soft powders have some form of kick up and this is no exception but the kick up is not insane fortunately. The color is very bright and very pigmented but the best thing is that it can be easily sheered out. Blushes that are pigmented but not blendable are a recipe for disaster. You don't need eyeshadow kind of pigmentation in a blush. I hear so many people on youtube etc commenting that "Omg! This blush is so pigmented" Pigmentation in a blush can be good or bad depending upon the formula. In this case, it is good because with minimal effort the blush blends out and leaves a soft flush of color. No crazy clown cheeks. However, if you are very fair skinned, then I would suggest getting some other color from the same line because the formula is definitely beautiful.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

5 years ago

Wow this is highly pigmented. I have fair NC15 skin and am used to wearing pinky peach blushes which I plaster on with a regular blush brush. But I can't with Hussy or I'd look like a clown. I have to apply this bright pinky coral with fan brush and very delicately. On the plus side it will last a long long time because I'm using so little each time. I love matte blushes and I am very tempted to try Illamasqua Tremble next

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

On my NC25-NC30 skin tone, this is a bright rosy coral in a matte finish. Absolutely beautiful, glowly and lit from within glow. Very flattering on yellow tone skin but I believe this is universally flattering. The blush is pigmented and application is flawless no matter how it is put on. Looks wonderful both on the apples of the cheek and on the high cheek bone (high fashion type) make up. Roughly 4.5 grams, it is comparable to the amount of Nars blushes.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I was looking for a pinky coral matte blush as I've noticed that blushes that contain fine shimmer enlarge some pores on my cheeks. This blush is exactly what I was looking for. The pigmentation is amazing, it's very finely milled, no shimmer to it and it applies so smoothly, like butter! I have very dry skin that is prone to flaking, especially in winter and this has not emphasized my dry patches at all. For me it's the perfect everyday blush and it's a shade I can see suiting a wide range of skin tones. In my opinion Illamasqua blushes blow MAC and NARS out of the water for texture, pigmentation and application. Looking forward to trying other shades from their line.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

My favorite blush so far. Amazing pigmentation (althought the staying power is not the best), gives (if applied with LIGHT hand) the right amount of color to my face, looks great on fair or tanned skin.....just the best shade for my complexion.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

Terrific pigmentation, lovely, smooth application to my cheeks, sadly the colour was far too warm and pink for my skin-tone.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age19-24