Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

2.2

on 12/14/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Big, red hives all over my face. Need I say more?

I can only assume that the perfumes of the product had a horrific reaction with my skin. So here's a quick summary of this product:

-Strong perfumes (smell nice, but obviously not worth it)
-Little to no "deep" cleaning
-Nice packaging
-Terrible for remotely sensitive skin

Needless to say, I will never buy this again. I should also mention that I do not have incredibly sensitive skin, so I was shocked that my skin reacted like this. Ugh.

on 5/1/2011 1:48:00 PM

A pretty good cleanser. I use it with my rubber scrubber and it has kept my blackheads away. My face feels a lot smoother, but I can't say it really has cleared my breakouts. I usually wash my face twice with this. First, a quick wash and then a second time with a scrubber just to make sure all the makeup is off. I think it works pretty well if followed by a good moisturizer. I think next up I will try the scrub version of this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is so-so. Doesn't do too much. Doesn't smell like lavender, either. The beads are fairly useless if you ask me. It looks cute at the sink, that's all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

It's alright-it kept my skin pretty clean, but didn't really clear up any breakouts or anything once i got them.

I bought this because it said relaxing on it and I have kids they make me insane. That word wasn't real. I have acne skin and it didn't do anything at all. Not good not bad. It was just there.