Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

No Image

2.8

on 7/23/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it does clean my skin and smells good, It made my face feel very tight and slightly dry. I don't feel the quality is worth the cost.

on 12/14/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Big, red hives all over my face. Need I say more?

I can only assume that the perfumes of the product had a horrific reaction with my skin. So here's a quick summary of this product:

-Strong perfumes (smell nice, but obviously not worth it)
-Little to no "deep" cleaning
-Nice packaging
-Terrible for remotely sensitive skin

Needless to say, I will never buy this again. I should also mention that I do not have incredibly sensitive skin, so I was shocked that my skin reacted like this. Ugh.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It smelled nice and that's about all I can say about it. It didn't really remove much makeup. I had to use cleanser cloths before and after to really get the job done. It didn't foam very well. I don't think it was a total loss to me because I bought it on sale for $5 and so I will probably just use it after I use a REAL cleanser at night because it does have a relaxing scent. If not it makes a great hand soap.

on 5/1/2011 1:48:00 PM

A pretty good cleanser. I use it with my rubber scrubber and it has kept my blackheads away. My face feels a lot smoother, but I can't say it really has cleared my breakouts. I usually wash my face twice with this. First, a quick wash and then a second time with a scrubber just to make sure all the makeup is off. I think it works pretty well if followed by a good moisturizer. I think next up I will try the scrub version of this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is so-so. Doesn't do too much. Doesn't smell like lavender, either. The beads are fairly useless if you ask me. It looks cute at the sink, that's all.

i like it=)

on 10/24/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my HG cleanser. I'm going to try and branch out to find if I like something else with added benefits, but I will always fall back to this if nothing works!

Edit: I moved on and found a better cleanser that really works for me....Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild :)

on 9/15/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love what it does to my skin. But oh my god does it smell horrible. To me it smells like old lady hand creme. If I use it at night I can't sleep because of the stink.