eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss

eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss

2.8

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconolactone, Triethanolamine, Cetyl alcohol, Petrolatum, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene glycol, Blue 1 (CI42090), Red 40 (CI16035), Yellow 5 (CI19140), Yellow 6 (CI15985).

on 12/1/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I thought that this would be moisturizing and soothing, but it makes my skin feel so dry and irritated. It's thick, like a body butter, but it just gunks up my razor and makes it impossible to get a close shave (but I do wind up cutting myself more when I use this :/). It doesn't even have a vanilla scent - more of a clean, powdery shea smell. I absolutely hate this product.

on 10/28/2017 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this shave cream. I tried it on a whim after my favorite of another brand got discontinued. It is very moisturizing, and it's easy to see how it could clog a razor if too much is used, or the razor is not cleaned off regularly. I liked the vanilla fragrance (although it's not my favorite version of vanilla, thus deducting one lippie) and especially liked being able to dispense the product without picking up the container. And when I did pick up the plastic container, there was no rust ring beneath it as with many metal containers for shaving products. I would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

First I would love to say this stuff smells so good it smells just like vanilla and it is not too loud it is like a light or medium smell of vanilla and I love that it is not strong and yet it makes you so soft the price is kind of up there but not too bad and worth I got mine at Walmart pretty good price due to the fact it as awesome the packaging is neat and easy to grip and use this stuff makes me so soft I believe this is the best shaving cream I ever had !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells fantastic, great packaging, leaves my skin soooo smooth and not irritated. Doesn't clog my razor, doesn't leave residue in my tub. I'm thoroughly confused by the negative reviews. Honestly, I think people are not comprehending that his is a shave cream and not their old shave gel or foam and don't know how to use it. You need one pump for each leg, that's all. Massage it into wet, warm and exfoliated skin, use a quality razor and trust me, you'll never look back.

So glad this line is wildly available and affordable. I wouldn't want to ever go back to the old shave gels and foams.

Pros: nice smell, moisturizing (kind of). Cons: clogs up my razor (not with hair; the cream itself clogs it up soo much), pump needs to be pushed back up after pumping product out, and it's a very thin consistency, I like to be able to see where I have and haven't shaved, and you can't do that with this stuff. It's also not thick enough to be considered a cream, it's more of a gel. Oh, and it wasn't cheap, either. I will stick with Skintimate, which I keep going back to because a) I like everything about it, and b) it works better than all of these overpriced as hell bs shaving creams!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally I'm not a fan of EOS products, but really like this shave cream. I got it at a drugstore with a coupon, so it was a good price and it smells wonderful. I haven't used a shave cream since I was in high school, so maybe my bar is pretty low, but I really do like this product. It's creamy and thick, but that doesn't bother me. I feel like my shaved legs and underarms are so much more moisturized (but not greasy) compared to the regular soap or shower gel I've been using for years. Would definitely repurchase, although I think this bottle will last quite a while.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after a youtuber whose reviews I usually have luck with raved about this. This was a disappointment. It is just heavy. I feel like this dulls my razor. It does not really moisturize so much as it leaves a waxy feeling on your legs, which may make them feel smooth or soft, but I feel actually dries the legs, not moisturizes. The packaging also feels cheap but one nice thing is with it being plastic, you can leave it in your shower and not worry about the dreaded silver-metal ring stain from typical shaving lotion bottles. I also think this did not give me a close shave like with other shaving lotions. The pump on the top of this bottle also feels cheap, like it would break off easily, as this does not distribute product easily (because the product is kind of heavy/thick), and it does not pump easily. I ended up giving this to a friend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I switched to a cheaper style razor to save money, but I was terrified to shave with just my cream body wash, so I picked this up on a whim. I too don't understand the negative reviews. Perhaps it's that I don't have sensitive skin, but I have no razor burn with this at all. Extremely close shave (my legs feel amazing right now) and I find it lasts a long time. I love that it comes in a pump and isn't aerosol, can be rinsed out and recycled. Everything in my shower is in a pump bottle for convenience and this fits right in.

on 1/3/2016 4:37:00 PM

I swear by this stuff in winter. It's so moisturizing I don't need to use lotion. Love the scent too.

on 12/7/2015 4:30:00 PM

Yikes, no, not for me. I guess if a lotion style shave cream works for you, this is cute and smells good....but ouch...old school shaving cream (the foaming kind) works so much better. Razor burn and nicks from this