MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was a very good product I bought mines in medium deep. Which may be a little orange for me but the lightest shade is way too light. I love how I can just wear this with concealer under and I look good. The lasting power is ok I get a little oily but not as much as when I wear liquid foundation. I don't have much to cover up so it provides me with just enough coverage.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i bought this a few months ago & really like it. i got in dark to use as a bronzer. I thinking about getting it in medium dark to set my makeup. i wish it had a mirror & its kind of expensive but worth the money, it lasts forever!

on 9/17/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I found this at a CCO while on vacation this summer, and I've used it with a kabuki over tinted moisturizer and concealer. I don't think I could use this color as a powder foundation alone, as it would be too orange. As it is, now with my summer tan fading, I may have to retire it in a few more weeks. But I've had no trouble with it breaking me out, gives my skin a good finished look, and though I've had some luck with other mineral foundations, nothing beats the convenience of a powder compact over all those loose powders in jars. I just hope another color will match me well enough to carry me through the later fall and winter months.
UPDATE: If I use a lighter hand, this isn't too much over my winter color at all. I've used it nearly every day (only skipping on days when I haven't worn makeup at all) since last June, and I've just barely flattened out the dome shape of the powder. Will definitely repurchase when I ever run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff alone just lightly over my concealer stick has been put to use. It is a shade darker than I am, so I use it to get the bronzed look and it looks absolutely lovely. I first bought it in a duo and now I got it on it's own. I wonder how people use this as foundation, so I'll be looking forward to reading more reviews.