The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub

The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I bought this product because a hardness on my foot was appearing for the first time in my life. I've used it twice a week for the last month and a half and the hardness has reduced by half (more or less). I've applied it with a pumice stone. I like the scent.
The packaging is not great because the small pumice stones gets in the cap and makes it hard to seal.
I won't buy it again because even if I liked it it wasn't an incredible product and I'd like to try an other.
After intensive use, I still have more of half the product left so a little goes a long way, which compensates for the price.

on 10/6/2013 5:40:00 PM

The best foot scrub I have found so far. Texture could be a little less watery, but when you get used to it it is not difficult to use without wasting the product. Will definitely buy again.

on 7/16/2013 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product right after Christmas in a box set. I like the smell and the feeling it gives my feet; it feels fantastic, cool and clean without the burning that some peppermint Products have. It doesn't really make a huge difference for my calluses, though. So My only wish is that it was a little more abrasive. Other than that, this scrub is great for pedicures!

I pair this with TBS spoon foot file and together it works miracles ! I love the scent of this scrub and the texture is a perfect exfoliation, not too abrasive. I apply some to a wet foot, I love that the product lathers. I scrub with the spoon file while the scrub is still on my foot. My feet feel so soft afterwards ! Better than going to a salon (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I appreciate that it lathers well, but it really doesn't do much for my skin. My feet feel the same after use. Such a pity because it smells absolutely divine.

Generally I am not into products in a tub. It removes a little dead skin but not enough. My feet felt really dry after.

You are better off using a generic pumice stone on specific areas.

on 8/23/2011 9:55:00 PM

Best foot scrub ever! Leaves feet rejuvenated, and is great on elbows and knees as well. Gets rid of dead, rough skin and peeling skin. Jelly like with small blue ground stones. Rub in small circles and it is divine.

on 7/26/2011 12:03:00 AM

Am absolutely in love with this foot scrub! It has a lightweight gel-like texture that I am addicted to and is moisturizing without leaving any greasy residue. I actually just put a tiny amount on a pumice stone and scrub gently - my feet are super smooth after, no hard scrubbing required! As others have mentioned, I wish it came in a tube instead of a jar, but that's really the only thing that needs to be improved.

on 6/4/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Got this as a gift so I decided to use it even though I have never used any foot scrubs. I only use the pumice stone which is not as effective at times. The texture of this is really weird in the container, almost gelly-like but once you pick up a small amount it turns into a scrub. The granules are really effective and I can feel them working. I am not sure I would buy this because of the price and the fact that my feet are only dry during certain months so I won't need to use this scrub all the time. Def has a strong peppermint scent.

on 12/9/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Being an avid jogger, caused many caluses & corns on my feet..
I use this, after soaking my feet with warm water + bicarbonaate soda. A refreshing treat for the feet. It scrubs well, nice-sized granules & the the minty scent is a fave. It's kinda expensive, but could last half a year if used sparingly, or if u have small feet. Great to have in the bathroom, on sundays when there is nothing better to do than attend to ur feet :)