Versace Versense EdT

Versace Versense EdT

3.7

Bergamot, green mandarin and fig. Jasmine and cardamom. Sandalwood, cedar, olive wood and sensual musk.

on 2/14/2016 10:50:00 PM

Ok so...I blind bought this because it was on sale for $20 at Shoppers. This buy was SO blind that I wasn't even sure if it was a woman's perfume or men's cologne or if it was unisex. It wasnt labelled mens or womens and by the look of the bottle I couldnt tell. Because it was cheap and Versace I took a chance and bought it anyway...got it home and sprayed it and thought "dammit! it IS a men's scent!". It was so sharp and overwhelmingly ZESTY. However...after a few minutes and desperate wrist sniffs it sweetened up (fig?) and I realized it had to be womens or at least unisex. This is fresh fresh fresh and citrus and green. I like the dry down a lot better than the opening. Its pretty strong and long lasting IMO. It's just not something I want to smell everyday...but that could be because this is the wrong season for it...Im stashing my bottle away and going to try it again in spring/summer

I love this! This is a blind buy for me and got it based on the reviews. Definitely a lucky pick :) it will start as fresh and fruity and the dry down is fruity musky. Hehehe, hope you get my point. And it definitely lasted on me. Sprayed it around 5:30am and after 5hrs, I can still smell it.

on 8/12/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Versace Versense is a generic fruity citrus floral, that lasts about 2 hours top on the skin. it's pretty, but longevity (as with most citrus scents) is poor. Expensive for what it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp, fresh citrus musk with fresh mint toothpaste, sweet florals and a gentle musk drydown. People compare it to Chanel Chance, but Versence is in a different class altogether. Chance smells revoltingly cheap, like cleaning chemicals and has a cloying headachy drydown. Versence has pretty florals that lifts the the fresh citrus, and has a gentle refined drydown. Lasts 1 - 2 hours on me.

on 5/22/2013 5:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got mini set of Versace perfumes and wasent impressed by any of them?, they are just generic and plain boring to me

It is soft, modern, feminine, chic, sophisticated, complex, masterfully balanced. This is the best summer fragance. So unique, green and fresh. Doesn't get mixed in the crowd, it definitely has a personality of it's own. It's become one of my signature frangances. Only con it doesn't last long on my skin but still LOVE IT !!!

Great spring/summer scent. Received this as a sample and rushed to buy the 1-ounce bottle (about $50 at Sephora). Would definitely buy again but might try to find it cheaper online.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I bought this because I did not want to join the D and G Light Blue bandwagon, and Versense is not bad. Other reviews have the complete scent profile, but generally the notes include citruses, cardamom, lily, fig, musk, and olive wood. When first sprayed, it is like Sprite , only in perfume form. Then the fig becomes more apparent, along with the musk and olive wood, sweetening it. While this is not an overly girly citrus scent, like Coach Poppy Flower, it is a little too figgy sweet to be considered a unisex perfume. The dry down is a rather boring sweet woody, musk smellónot very memorable at all. I agree that the sillage is unremarkable, but longevity is good. It remains on my skin for some ten hours, longer on clothes. Though I like it well enough, I would not buy again because I think there are better citruses out there. I may just have to cough up the money for Light Blue since I like my perfumes to have an aquatic sort of quality to them if they are not gourmonds. That said, if you like spicy, citrus florals, Versense would be great, with BBW White Citrus being a great way to layer. I did not say anything about the price because I bought my Versense from Fragrance Outlet, so it was ridiculously inexpensive, though I believe the mall sells a 3.4 EDT for around $80. Overall, okay to good but not great.

on 10/13/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Just grass and green lemon tea for me.
Light and fresh but nothing particularly attractive- it's not even feminine, mostly unisex. I wouldn't find it unpleasant on someone else, but it's not appealing to me. Sillage is poor, longevity much better.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The look and smell remind me of sprite with a kick :) It's just the ultimate refreshing fragrance (with zero staying power :(

Popular Fragrances