MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)
MAC palletteMAC swatchesEye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

4.7

on 1/6/2017 6:59:00 PM

I've been on a warm brown kick lately so I decided to add this shade to my collection. It's smooth and pigmented like pretty much all of MAC's mattes are. Looks nice with green/blue eyes.

on 4/14/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!! green eyed girls out there THIS will be your new best friend. It's just amazing! So easy to blend aswell and goes with literally any lip colour, for a really natural day I literally just apply top mascara and sweep some of this under my lower lid with a slanted eyebrow brush then apply mascara to my bottom lashes and it just warms up my eyes in the most natural way. Highly recommended, the only downside to this is the packaging, I had to reorder after my pot kept coming apart and then the whole thing smashed. But the product & colour itself I can't fault. 5 lippies!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this eyeshadow on a complete whim! I went in to mac to get "All that Glitters" and when my mac girl told me it was cheaper to get it in the pan and put it in one of the little duo palettes I thought well now I have room for one more! The mac girl suggested "Swiss Chocolate" and I am so glad she did!
It is just a gorgeous rich brown with red undertones (and it actually works really well with ATG, and together they really bring out my green eyes). It's my new favourite crease colour as it can be put on really opaque or blended out and look lovely and soft.

on 5/21/2014 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Swiss Chocolate is another one of my staple MAC eyeshadows that I use almost everytime I pull out my MAC palettes. It is the perfect matte medium warm brown with just enough red in it. Used lightly, it can be used as a transition shade or more heavily as a crease or outer V color. I love this shade smudged on my bottom lash line as well as it's not too dark and blends well with other shades. I'm an NC 20 with green eyes for reference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Omg love it! This is a brown with a red undertone if that's what you call it and it beautiful i love love love to wear this with charcoal brown in the crease and some liner! ( perfection ) it's perfect for the crease! Will repurchase if mine ever runs out seen as though they last forever.

I love this eyeshadow! It is a warm tone reddish brown. I use it on the outer corner of my eye, in my crease and on my lower lash line. It is easy to blend unlike some matte eyeshadows and I find it really makes green eyes pop! I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

Very pretty warm brown with red undertones. If you have green eyes this color will make them pop, guaranteed. I love this color and would say it's my favorite and I have tried many a Mac eye shadow. I have medium skin with pink tones and brown hair and this shadow works perfectly with my coloring. I use it all over the lid and in the crease, a little bit for liner under the eyes. Add some mascara and my eyes look like they are jade colored. I have hooded lids and look tired all the time but this color brings them to life. The first time I wore this shadow my seven year old noticed something was different (and I wear make-up all the time) and told me, "Mommy, you look really pretty." She doesn't say that too often! This really is a color that will make you look different than you usually do. Trans-formative eye shadow :) I swear by this for green eyed girls.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried more blendable shadows from MUFE and Illamasqua, but no one can get this color quite down (a reddish brown) like Mac. In this case, I am glad this is a bit less pigmented then the other two brands of matching, sort of, colors because I am working in the crease and am not adept enough to use hugely pigmented shadows there, especially as they are usually on the dark side. This is one of the better textures for Mac, which I find so inconsistent amoung colors when it comes to blendability, pigmentation, etc. - speaking of Mattes only.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This color is so beautiful. It is very heavy on the reddish tinge, but it still looks flattering on. When I don't want any shimmer in my crease, I always use this. It blends very effortlessly, which is why I'm giving it a five. The red undertones bring out the green in my eyes.

on 2/19/2012 12:34:00 PM

I found this colour too warm for me (NW20 with green eyes) and couldn't work with the red tones. The pigmentation and wear were good though.