Blinc Mascara

Blinc Mascara
image 1image 2image 3

3.6

NEW FORMULA: Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate. [May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]. OLD FORMULA (Black): Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]

on 7/18/2016 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

BLINC is the ONLY mascara I can use while wearing contact lenses, and I have been wearing contacts for 20 years. That being said, I rated the standard BLINC mascara a 4 out of 5 because I don't like the applicator as much as the one on the black primer (which I highly recommend), either with or without the mascara layer.

As others have said, it really does stay on and though it is pricey I will continue to purchase unless someone else comes out with something cheaper that does not irritate with contacts.

I love this thing! When it first came out at Sephora loooong time ago, it was advertise as "tube your lashes". So i thought what does that mean? I'll get t anyways. WOW! Everyone asks me- how come your eyelashes never smudge. Because of this awesome mascara!! And they later ask me how much? Then you see their face all disappointed. Yes it's pricey but I don't even need a curler. I can go into the water. And it'll look great! Sometimes I don't even bother using an eyeliner because the mascara itself just comes out great!

To Read all 199 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the only mascara I have ever found that stays put on my lashes, and I've tried what feels like every waterproof one available. It looks good and stays put, you can't ask for more. And it is cruelty free, a must on my part.

on 3/3/2016 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara does not smudge! (one of the few mascaras not to do so) It's also very easy to remove. However, this mascara doesn't really do anything for my lashes, except add maybe just a bit of definition. For this reason, I will not repurchase.

on 1/3/2016 9:37:00 PM

I bought this mascara as a mini set with the lash primer on Black Friday. This is my first time trying tubing mascara. To remove this type of mascara, you simply need to wash with water and the mascara comes off in little rubber tubes. I liked that this was easier on my lashes and also that I didn't need to do any extra work to remove mascara from the base of my lashes (there is no mascara residue).

This mascara does a good job of lengthening, but it's not very volumizing. Because of this (and also because I prefer traditional mascara) I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Waterproof! No flaking, no smudging! I love the deep patent black color. I don't wear this every day, I save it for rainy days, extremely humid days or trips to the pool or beach. l love it. I've got plenty of length already what I really desire is volume, but the benefits of this mascara outweigh the lack of volume addition. What you can expect are long, defined, clump free lashes. I does look a bit strange and latex-like when removing. Great for contact lens wearers.

on 11/19/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My review of this mascara is from a different perspective - I have dry eyes, treated with Restasis. I had given up on being able to wear mascara; my eyes would be so dry and miserable after a few hours of wearing it. I read somewhere that tube mascaras were better for sensitive eyes, so I ordered this Blinc mascara. I can wear this all day long and not feel like my eyes are sore and dry. It might not be the most volumizing formula, but I am thrilled to be able to wear mascara again. It also seems to hold a curl in my lashes. Definitely worth a try if your eyes are dry and/or sensitive!

My first tubing mascara. Easy to remove with just water, good packaging, but definitely too watery ( I end up staining my eyelid when applying) and does not give any volume.
Would not repurchase but will try the amplified blinc mascara as I read it adds up volume.

on 11/8/2015 7:39:00 PM

OK but not great.

Its tube mascara so for me its always going to be better than the alternatives. However its - for me - by far not the best tube mascara I've found.

I do prefer my mascara quite dry and not too blobby and I found this - in comparison to my usual Mirenesse - wet and rather messy. I was dissapointed as the blue colour was lovely and its great to find tube mascara in something other than plain black so I was looking forward to the blue tube (after the sample) but it was basically too wet and left me with wet clumps.

I shoved it in the back of the drawer some time ago so who knows - now its older (and I officially probably shouldn't use it at all) it might have improved!

on 11/8/2015 5:14:00 PM

This is the ONLY mascara that I use! A lot of people are complaining about how it's hard to build and add volume, and I agree, but for my own personal look I like sticking with only one coat of mascara. I have oily lids and this stuff doesn't budge all day. Plus I like how it comes off so cleanly with just water. I've used tons of kinds of mascara and this is the only one that doesn't end up under my eyes at the end of a long day.