Blinc Mascara

Blinc Mascara
MascaraMascaraMascara

3.5

NEW FORMULA: Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate. [May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]. OLD FORMULA (Black): Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]

used it 2x so far and both times my eyes watered and stung, i cant be 100% sure bc lately ive had to work overtime so my eyes could just be tired. will have to try it more to be certain. i dont have really have sensitive eyes, i can tolerate most mascaras, but there is something in here i think might be triggering something, will have to update this soon

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to love this mascara so badly, but it just doesn't work for me. Having stick straight lashes, I usually can only use waterproof mascaras to keep the curl, which can be quite damaging on my lashes if I'm not careful about removal. I was exciting to try a tubing mascara to make the removal process easier. I'll start with the good- It DOESN'T SMUDGE, no matter how humid it is outside or how watery it gets. The tubing aspect of that is really helping with the long wear of this mascara. It also removes really easily - just as the instructions say. I apply some warm water, or wash my face with slightly warm water, and this slides right off without removing any of my lashes. However, for my small eyes, the brush doesn't coat my lashes very well at all, and I always make a big mess on my eyelids. It also doesn't help hold any curl at all, so as soon as I apply, it just droops my lashes back into a slightly longer version of my straight, slightly downward pointing lashes. It basically looks as if I didn't apply any mascara and just tinted my lashes instead. I'm glad I tried this, but definitely won't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently switched to this mascara after hearing wonderful things about it and after using it for a few weeks I am so happy that I switched! I never have raccoon eyes at the end of the day anymore which means I can go about my day without constantly worrying about my mascara smudging/running.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I read through a few of the negative reviews but no one mentioned the issue I had with this mascara.
First off, the brush was your classic shape, it applied thinly but wet. It didn’t fan out my lashes, just slightly curled it. The results were decent but nothing impressive. My real problem with it came when I had to wash it off. I did exactly what it stated in the directions. I applied warm water and GENTLY massaged off. Then I saw a few of my lashes fall out within the small specks of mascara that came off. I lost a total of 6 eyelashes during one removal. I don’t know if I did anything wrong but all I know is that I won’t be using this again.

on 2/16/2018 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Meh. I do enjoy very natural-looking mascaras sometimes, but I need them to hold a curl in that case, and this one just doesn't. Too wet, I can literally see my just-curled lashes start to droop as soon as I put it on. Most mascaras do that on me to some extent, to be fair, but some I can work with. This one, no. Sometimes it flakes on me, too.

on 1/20/2018 3:59:00 PM

If you have straight lashes that need to be curled and you want to try this mascara, make sure you can return it. Not only will it pull the curl out within seconds, it also does very little for the lashes. I'm better off to curl my lashes and not wear any mascara than to put this on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am slightly obsessed with tubing mascaras and finally decided to buy the one that claims to do it better than any other. I’m not sure I would agree with that though. The formula on this one is much smoother and glossier than the others I’ve tried which have tended to be drier and somewhat clumpier, maybe to help volumize the lashes? This one for sure coats and lengthens the lashes but does not add volume of any kind that I could tell. At least it doesn’t flake off like the Estée Lauder one I purchased (what a waste of money that was!). I have allergies and my eyes water a lot so a tubing mascara is pretty much the only fool-proof way for me to wear mascara and not look like a panda. If I want something with volume then I reach for L’Oréal Double Extend with the primer on one side and the tubing mascara on the other to get a fuller lash look. Blinc is a great every day mascara for just coating and lengthening lashes so eyes look awake. Probably deserves a 3.5 out of 5 lippies.

on 6/3/2017 6:34:00 PM

This stuff is the worst... made it look like I had about 5 lashes on each eye lol The only benefit is it doesnt smudge! But then again, I also want more than 10 lashes...

Heard rave reviews so took the plunge. Not impressed. Smudges and difficult to remove.

on 4/26/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

As a tube mascara, this doesn't smear under my oily, hooded eyes. However, this mascara DOES break off in little black specks and make my lashes feel both clumpy and crunchy. No thank you very much.