Blinc Mascara

Blinc Mascara
MascaraMascaraMascara

3.6

NEW FORMULA: Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate. [May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]. OLD FORMULA (Black): Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]

This is my ride or die MU. I've tried both this and their am liked. I LOVE both and am repurchased at least this one but would repurchase both. I just like the wond on this one more then the other bc it's thinner and I like the look of the mascara more for every day. Although for a wedding I'd get both! I'd use the amplified on my top lashes and the regular on my bottoms unless you want a sexy beautiful natural look go with the regular on top and bottom.

What I love about this mascara.

How it works.... it applis liquid that forms a tube shape around each lash that extends out to Def visibly lengthen. It lengthens more then any other mascara I've tried or seen especially in just 1 coat. I have thin sparse lashes and this makes them look great. The amplified makes them thicker. I think that the amplified liquid is thicker or mine was. I think the regular is easier to apply because it is thinner more fluid like but that's just my opinion. The amplified Def does give you thicker lashes though. I think the region does a better job on length due to the fluidity- but maybe I had a bad drier bottle to amplified.

12 of 10 stars on staying power. I can full on sleep sleep in this, rub my eyes, cry cry, and it will still be there. I have left it on on purpose over night just so I didn't have to do my lashes the next day and just be clean bare face with lip balm. I get a tiny tiny bit of fall out from hard sleeping on my face that is like one tiny strand of tube that fell off. It's not a gray or black haze under your eye.

Lengthening 15 out of 10. Maybe 20. Definately a fake false lash mascara if you have more lashes then me. I live mine and I have few lashes.

Colors- I'm fair cool or neutral with brown hair. I really liked both the black and the dark brown. I wear the dark brown in the regular for every day and the black in amplified.

Volume- see above in how it works amplified has more volume, regardless has more length but still adds volume literally you see it when you take it off.

Price- a bit expensive, or a lot. Others say they won't buy it for that price but I will bc it's such a fantastic product. I had such a problem with racoon eyes even with waterproof! This never happens and makes my lashes look better then they ever have much much so.

I learned about this product from YouTube for wedding makeup and I will definitely be wearing this on my wedding day. I have recommended it to other friends for there wedding!

Curl hold- very good I think it's better then the others I used to wear. I don't remember but I can really feel the curl and I don't ever remember feeling that. The tubes dry in place which I think lock the curl.

Removal- 15 out of 10. Fantastic! No need for gross chemicals or anything. Just shower and gently wipe at your eyes. Boom the tunes come off. Funny thing is they don't come off when you rub at your eyes during the day. Maybe if you cry cry cry cry and rub a lot it will simulate water and gentle wiping or rubbing which is what they recommend on the package. So just water and your hands are what you need. Don't freak out, you will see lots of things that look like wiggly eye lashes, those are the tubes that were on your lashes.

In no way am I associated with this product I just really freaking love it. I wish I could sell it bc I love it so much.

Note it comes in a extra red container. KEEP it tightly sealed in BOTH containersides to keep the liquid wet. Don't pump your wonderful ever I recommend. If you are pumping it's time for a new one. Pumping introduces air and bacteria etc which is bad for mascara.

Does this have a smell? I don't know I didn't notice one. Try looking at other posts. I don't have a good nose.

on 1/26/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this three times, three months' apart each time. The first time it was wonderful! The second time, the tube was too dry. The third time, it was way too wet! Since I can't know what to expect, I won't buy it again.

Pluses:
The tube technology works well. I didn't have raccoon eyes, it won't smear once it's dry. It will last overnight. It's easy to take off -- just water. When removing it, it will come off in clumps rather than turning my eyes black. (If you're afraid of losing lashes, it's a little disturbing to take it off and watch clumps come off, but I don't think that's lashes coming off.)

Minuses:
Too uneven. I don't know what to expect when I buy a tube: wet, dry or good. It's harder to put on multiple layers to get more volume. When it's too wet, it can take a very long time to get right, as it will smear. When I bought it, it came in a cylinder, which seems like a waste of packaging. It's enough to remember that it's a tube mascara, there's no need for the cylinder to make it more recognizable. I wish this company would work to reduce packaging that's just destined for landfills.

What a shame. I really liked this when it first came out. I just can't trust them to get the formula the same each time.

on 1/2/2017 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros:
1. Doesn't smudge
2. Clean finish, no clump
3. Does pretty good job lengthening

Cons:
1. Hard to take off... need to rub my eyes hard. I ended up not using it just because of the effort.

on 11/30/2016 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not good at all. Only positive thing: does not smudge. But it also does nothing to enhance/improve the lashes.

on 11/25/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm loving blinc mascara! Lately, my eyes have been prone to dryness and irritation, and blinc is the only mascara that doesn't contribute to the problem. I find that it applies very much like a traditional mascara, and it removes very easily when I wash my face at night. While it doesn't provide tons of volume, it makes your lashes really long and dark, and the effect is very pretty. It also stays on all day, with no flaking or smearing. Definitely give it a try!

No more raccoon eyes!

After years of blaming eyeliner for raccoon eyes, decided to try tubing mascara and they are gone!

Blinc is pricey, but wish I'd tried sooner and saved all that money on finding "the perfect" waterproof eyeliner. I wear hard contacts, have oily lids, and deep set eyes.

This product does take practice to get right and it doesn't volumize much, but the color is very black. Might try some other reviewers technique of following with another brand. However, can trade off volume for a problem-free day of mascara.

For me, this mascara adds an extra five minutes, but it's worth it for a day of carefree wear. If I'm in a big hurry, use Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara, but if I want a full day of worry-free wear, use Blinc.

First, I have a couple of extra tools.

1). Got the stainless mascara comb from the Blinc website as a free item, but you can buy that elsewhere. It has the fine steel teeth. (Need to keep it clean so it can comb.)

2). To break up the spikes while the mascara is wet, bought a dental pick or use a fine pair of tweezers. (Either way, just careful using these around your eyes!) The tweezers are good removing any blobs at the end of a lash.

Here's the technique that works for me:

1). Start with the Blinc primer, followed by a brush through with the steel comb. Let that dry about a minute.

2). Then apply the mascara by "painting" under the lashes followed by a brush-through from the top with the wand.

3). Quickly comb through with the steel comb and break up any spikes with the pick or tweezers. You can only do this while it's wet, so work fast. Once it's dried it's futile. Those lashes aren't budging. This really isn't a two-coat mascara. You can touch up a bit after the first coat is dry, but that's about it.

Only work on one eye until it's set before moving to the next. If you get any mascara on your skin, it will rub off with a Qtip. Just touch up the eyeshadow or foundation.

I've tried the Blinc Amplified version, too, but like the original best for staying power.

I use baby oil to remove mascara. Blinc takes an extra pass, but it does come off. Water and soap work better, but have always used baby oil and like the moisturizing benefits.

For the lack of volumizing, one less lippy. But for staying power and no flaking, six lippies, so that evens out to five lippies. :-)

It doesnt smudge but also does nothing for the lashes. no volume here. way too expensive for what you get. dried out quickly. do not recommend.

on 7/18/2016 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

BLINC is the ONLY mascara I can use while wearing contact lenses, and I have been wearing contacts for 20 years. That being said, I rated the standard BLINC mascara a 4 out of 5 because I don't like the applicator as much as the one on the black primer (which I highly recommend), either with or without the mascara layer.

As others have said, it really does stay on and though it is pricey I will continue to purchase unless someone else comes out with something cheaper that does not irritate with contacts.

I love this thing! When it first came out at Sephora loooong time ago, it was advertise as "tube your lashes". So i thought what does that mean? I'll get t anyways. WOW! Everyone asks me- how come your eyelashes never smudge. Because of this awesome mascara!! And they later ask me how much? Then you see their face all disappointed. Yes it's pricey but I don't even need a curler. I can go into the water. And it'll look great! Sometimes I don't even bother using an eyeliner because the mascara itself just comes out great!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the only mascara I have ever found that stays put on my lashes, and I've tried what feels like every waterproof one available. It looks good and stays put, you can't ask for more. And it is cruelty free, a must on my part.

Popular Mascaras