GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Is it a pretty bronzer? Yes. Is it worth $60? Not really. That's the bottom line for me. I'm too young to remember what it was like when these were first released but from what I understand it was pretty revolutionary in the beauty world. Makeup has significantly advanced since then and I just don't think you need to spend THIS much money to get a decent bronzer. There are other great options out there for a less cringe worthy price tag i.e Bobbi Brown, Nars, Too Faced.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is expensive but worth it as it has a lot of shade selection to suit every ones skin color.
dlends easy and looks as natural or harsh you make it

Amazing bronzer, I've had mine for about 5 years and it's still going strong despite me using it every day!
Little secret- I use the men's version of this bronzer (yes, it exists). It has no shimmer and it looks SO natural. As with most products for men, it's made as subtle as possible on purpose so no one knows you're wearing makeup. But my mother uses the women's version and it's just as good- just has a bit more of a "makeup" feel to it.
I use it to give a bit of colour and deifniton to my cheekbones, but it's very buildable.
Love it, don't know what I'll do when it finishes because it's quite expensive.

This is my holy grail bronzer. I've tried Nars Laguna and still prefer this one. I know some people say that this leaves their skin pinker in tone than laguna (my sister had this issue, but she is more thanned naturally than me). However, I have really fair skin and find that this gives me a really believable bronzed look.

I have been using it for aroun 6 or 7 years. In that time I've never had any complaints or desire to change, other than when I was tempted by the Laguna hype, but didn't switch.
I use this over my loose foundation setting powder, and find that it goes on really well on top of that. I then apply a small amount of blush afterwards.

No issues with the packaging, I think it looks really nice, and I never have issues with the powder smashing or crumbling, except when I literally have almost scraped it dry maybe a few crumbles at that point.

The price is high but I'm happy to pay it because as someone who is very fair a good, natural bronzer is super important to me.
I have no hesitation in recommending you try this, and I hope you like it as much as me.

Anyone who downgrades this bronzer is a crazy face! It is quite simply the best. Real tan tone minus the sun damage, sensorial scent, moisturizing qualities, and one little compact lasts 3 times longer than a cheaper bronzer!!! BEAUTIFUL... and a large array of shades to boot!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Guerlain Terracotta is the original bronzer -- and it's simply the best. I have tried several others out of curiosity (Bobbi Brown, Stila, L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, NARS) but none have ever topped the performance of this classic. Expensive, but one compact will last you years!

Shades/Tones:

For blondes, three pink-toned (red) shades: 00/02/04
For brunettes, four golden-toned shades: 01/03/05/07
For ethnic skin, one copper-toned shade: 08

I have this in 01 and I am NC 20.It works great all over my face andnot just as a highlighting bronzer. Other bronzers or shades are too orange ortoo dark for my skintone. A classic product for this brand,

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed some new bronzer and so tried this, based on reviews. It works fine, but not worth the cost, in my opinion. I am going to stick with my BeneFit Dallas, for about half the cost.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought this award winning, highly acclaimed, Terracotta bronzer was once again too dark, even in the color 00. It also had a fragrance and texture that was irritating to my ultra sensitive skin. The color 00 and 01 were both too orange with red undertones. Simply put, not too flattering on my fair skin. I personally think Guerlain is one of those brands that is over hyped and way over priced. Next!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Girls (and stylish guys), this is the bronzer you've been waiting for your whole life. It is iconic, and for a good reason. Once you find the shade for you, with the right undertones, it is like the heavens have parted. I have never ever once looked orange, or fake, or too overly tanned. It has a classy fragrance, but that doesn't linger once on, so if it bothers you at first sniff, keep that in mind! It may look scary dark in the compact, but when applied with a good bronzer brush, it looks so natural it's unbelievable! I am always the girl in the mirror making sure my foundation matches absolutely perfectly, and I'm a nut about choosing the right bronzer color too. I know the price may be steep (about $50USD last time I checked), it is the best money you will EVER spend on a bronzer. Think of all the time & money spent on the search for the perfect bronze - I bet it adds up to a lot more than $50! I know I have oodles of bronzers that just weren't right lying around all over. Also, the compact is ginormous, and with how little is needed, it really does last forever. Mine has lasted at least a year, and that's with me piling it on all over in the summer!

This really is one product I never have any issues with, and have never once regretted purchasing. It is a staple in my bag and my kit, all year long.