GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

1 review

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Squalene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Serine, Allantoin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Great colors for medium complexion women of color. #07 and #08 are the two darkest colors but word to the wise, they have very different undertones and depth, so if you're brown skin I suggest going in to the store to try them on. I actually found that #08 was actually a little lighter and more neutral than #07, which was warmer and darker. Kinda counter intuitive.
I have #08 and I love it. It isn't orangey but still gives warmth to my complexion. It doesn't break me out and blends lovely as well. It is not chalky at all, doesn't catch dry skin or highlight pores or texture. I find it fairly hydrating. It does have an older lady fragrance... maybe lilac but it's not overwhelming. My only complaint is the packaging, the hinge on the compact is weak and will inevitably break, exposing your product to air and gouges. That is very annoying.
I would also love to buy 07 as well but at $60 a pop it hasn't exactly happened.