Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.2

on 10/26/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had bought this and when I opened the packaging, the liner was dry and would only apply as a very light grey. Not only was I disappointed, but frustrated. The package clearly says "Blackest Black" yet the only color that actually appears is light grey. I will never buy this product again.

on 8/14/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So first off, I only bought this because I ran out of my other eyeliner. So I go to Albertsons with my mom as she is looking at groceries I immediately go to the makeup aisle. I start looking at makeup and liquid eyeliners and all that jazz. So all of the liquid eyeliners I see are $7-$15. I finally find one that is $3.99 and think wow that's a pretty great deal! It wasn't. As soon as I got home I ripped open that package with high hopes and I got super excited- only to find that it is dried out and ruined. I tried many different ways to fix this and none worked. I feel like I should take it back but my mom threw the reciept and I threw the packaging. I will try calling the makeup company and see what they can do. I am very disappointed and upset.

on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is kind of a joke of a product. First few times you use it, great color, lasting power, precise application. But that really is all you get out of it, a few times. When applied over eyeshadow the marker quickly stops applying and dries out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this liner. It's not the darkest on the first swipe (but i'm so bad at eyeliner that i need to draw over my line multiple times, anyway) but it definitely makes a clear line and dries fast. My eyelids are a bit oily so halfway through the day there'll be a little buildup on the outer corners of my eyes, but if i wipe that away the line if still almost perfect.
The cap kind of sucks, though. It doesn't click shut or seem very tight so I'm worried that it will dry out before I'm done using it.

This is the first liquid eyeliner I've owned and I really like it.

on 9/6/2014 1:18:00 AM

This is a rubbish product. Pigmentation is terrible and hard to draw a smooth line. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Terrible and hard to use at all

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible product! You can't wear it with eyeshadow because it simply won't go on, and it's a like a dull grey color, not black. With mine, it was always coming off when I wore it and when I tried to put it on you have to press super hard for it to come out. You will regret buying This.. I know I did.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

Okay, so yes, this does not last in color for long, which kinda stinks, but personally I like the muted black/gray it ends up as. It works good for a relaxed, almost no makeup day. I like the felt tip, and its easy to control. It has never smudged for me or anything either. Yes, it fades, and yes, you can't wear it with eye shadow really, but it is great for a simple make-up day. I like it

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely horrible. Since I've never used a felt-tip liner before, I figured I'd buy this to practice with. I've used their Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (the one with the brush), which worked pretty well, so I figured this would too. I also thought that if it didn't work, no big deal, since it was an inexpensive product. My local CVS doesn't seem to carry the Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner, so I thought that this product would be a decent alternative. However, I quickly changed my mind after using this.

I did a few test strokes on my hand, which seemed fine. When I applied it to my upper lash line, it hurt terribly. It felt like my eyelids were being scratched, and the pen was pulling on my eyelid. I had absolutely no control over the pen, so it was skidding everywhere across my eye. It at first made a really thin line -- to the point that it was ridiculously thin. When I tried to make the line thicker, it was difficult and wouldn't cooperate, and eventually ended up smudging.

As for the color, it wasn't gray, like other people have been describing it, but it's rather a muted black. Certainly not "Blackest Black".

I will definitely be returning this, which is a big deal for me. I've NEVER returned a cosmetics purchase before, since I've always found some way to deal with the product in question. However, this one is going back right away. Thank goodness I kept the receipt, and that CVS allows returns on used cosmetics.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible. Terrible. It smudges so easily and its not even a black color, more like a dark gray that wants to be black.