Bonne Bell Coca Cola Lip Smacker

Bonne Bell Coca Cola Lip Smacker

3.8

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

Picked up and finally finished a Bonne Bell Coca Cola lip smacker Lip gloss. I literally was scraping the sides to get it all out and my wand was taped up as it broke. Bought this some time ago but really liked it for the most part. The packaging came in a shiny red container with the Coca Cola lettering with a wand applicator. The color like other poster mentioned was a very sheer brown color with very subtle glitter, so it gave a great shine with very minimal color. It had a very nice cola scent which is one of my favourite scents of all time. I just love the smell of a cola can getting opened and this is dead on with that smell. If you don't like the taste or smell of cola, this is definitely not something you would want to try despite the nice color as it might b overpowering for you.

Wand lid broke easy, and as I mentioned it was taped up so I could continue using it. My only complaint in regards to the packaging.

on 10/20/2016 1:17:00 AM

I bought a limited edition Coca-Cola tin of 4 different Coca-Cola and Sprite flavoured smackers. I've only used the Vanilla Coke one so far. Its moisturizing ability is very average however I do like the texture of it. It makes my lips feel smooth and protected but not too slippery.

The Vanilla Coke flavour DOES NOT smell like Vanilla Coke. It smells like sweet chemicals and candy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this. I'm not a Coke addict (coca cola that is, not for illegal drug), but I love the taste of this, I love cola in general. We buy the Kroger cola & this smells close it even seems effervescent & fizzy like cola. It is brown looking but it goes on clear. I can apply this without a mirror. I paid $3 + some change for cherry cola, cola, & vanilla cola lipsmackers so I could've done worse. I'm a lipbalm addict! I love Dr Pepper lipsmacker the most. You gotta love lipsmackers there is a flavor there for everybody. #winwinwin !!

I love this chapstick already, and I haven't even owned it for a solid 24 hours yet!
The flavor is amazing! I mean, it tastes EXACTLY like Coca-Cola!! I purchased it this evening in a three pack with the Sprite Lip Smacker and the Barqs root beer Lip Smacker for $3.14, which sounds like a lot to spend on three soda flavored lip balms, but hey, I had two tests today at my school and aced them and I felt like I needed a reward! Plus, originally they were going for $4.86 before they were 30% off, so I figured I'd snag them before they went back to being wayyy too pricey for me.
If you LOVE Coca-Cola like I do, and would LOVE to taste it all the time, buy this!
P.S., the color of this lip balm is brown, but don't worry, it doesn't tint your lips brown :)
Happy Buying!

I absolutely love this flavor! It smells just like Coke and is one of the most moisturizing flavors Lip Smacker has ever come out with.... Unfortunately, I think the formula has been changed. I recently got a trio with Coke, Cherry Coke, and Vanilla Coke, and they all didn't smell like they used to. It was more faint and candy-like, which I thought was disappointing. I still recommend this flavor even though it doesn't smell like how it used to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely fun! Smell's not exactly of a coke but more of an equally flavored lollipop. Yet this balm is truly tempting and sweet flavored as I even use it unnecessarily, just for fun! Sad part is that it can be pricey at some places and it is not the best means of lip treatment as the smacker dries out after application real fast and doesn't keep your lips moisturized. Also it doesn't really taste like cola when licked, you can only feel the sweet taste.

on 4/12/2014 10:18:00 AM

This smells AMAZING!!! It make lips soft and moisturized plus makes me want to use it all of the time which is good

on 1/7/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love it. It really feels like a *balm* and smells good too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got this at Dollarama today for 2 dollars in lip gloss form, with a doe-foot applicator. It was a brown cola-colored gloss with holographic sparkles of purple, green, and tan/yellow; you could see these little sparkles in a nail polish. When applied, there is no colour except the sparkles. It feels like a lip gloss should without any grittiness or whatever. It dried within 10 minutes to the point where I could not smear it around on my lips. It smells like... candy. It is really sweet, and as someone else mentioned, almost fizzy. I love the smell, but it doesn't taste good. Like someone added water to coke and left it sit for an hour or two. I applied it about two hours ago and it's still there. I also really like the packaging, with the logo and stuff it looks really really cool. I really would buy this product again!

on 6/8/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly, who would even purchase this? You'd find it at the dollar store. If you have dry/sensitive skin, do not apply on this product or anything with a strong fragrance or harsh chemicals. It made my lips so dry that there were actual open chaps on my mouth. The smell is very appealing but it doesn't do any good for your lips.