Bonne Bell Coca Cola Lip Smacker

Bonne Bell Coca Cola Lip Smacker

3.8

Castor seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, candelilla wax, flavor, polybutene, sesame seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, wheat germ oil, stearic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, limonene, cinnamyl alcohol, methyl 2-octynoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, coumarin, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol, neotame, sodium saccharin. ( May contain coloring ingredients.)

I love this chapstick already, and I haven't even owned it for a solid 24 hours yet!
The flavor is amazing! I mean, it tastes EXACTLY like Coca-Cola!! I purchased it this evening in a three pack with the Sprite Lip Smacker and the Barqs root beer Lip Smacker for $3.14, which sounds like a lot to spend on three soda flavored lip balms, but hey, I had two tests today at my school and aced them and I felt like I needed a reward! Plus, originally they were going for $4.86 before they were 30% off, so I figured I'd snag them before they went back to being wayyy too pricey for me.
If you LOVE Coca-Cola like I do, and would LOVE to taste it all the time, buy this!
P.S., the color of this lip balm is brown, but don't worry, it doesn't tint your lips brown :)
Happy Buying!

I absolutely love this flavor! It smells just like Coke and is one of the most moisturizing flavors Lip Smacker has ever come out with.... Unfortunately, I think the formula has been changed. I recently got a trio with Coke, Cherry Coke, and Vanilla Coke, and they all didn't smell like they used to. It was more faint and candy-like, which I thought was disappointing. I still recommend this flavor even though it doesn't smell like how it used to.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely fun! Smell's not exactly of a coke but more of an equally flavored lollipop. Yet this balm is truly tempting and sweet flavored as I even use it unnecessarily, just for fun! Sad part is that it can be pricey at some places and it is not the best means of lip treatment as the smacker dries out after application real fast and doesn't keep your lips moisturized. Also it doesn't really taste like cola when licked, you can only feel the sweet taste.

on 4/12/2014 10:18:00 AM

This smells AMAZING!!! It make lips soft and moisturized plus makes me want to use it all of the time which is good

on 1/7/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love it. It really feels like a *balm* and smells good too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got this at Dollarama today for 2 dollars in lip gloss form, with a doe-foot applicator. It was a brown cola-colored gloss with holographic sparkles of purple, green, and tan/yellow; you could see these little sparkles in a nail polish. When applied, there is no colour except the sparkles. It feels like a lip gloss should without any grittiness or whatever. It dried within 10 minutes to the point where I could not smear it around on my lips. It smells like... candy. It is really sweet, and as someone else mentioned, almost fizzy. I love the smell, but it doesn't taste good. Like someone added water to coke and left it sit for an hour or two. I applied it about two hours ago and it's still there. I also really like the packaging, with the logo and stuff it looks really really cool. I really would buy this product again!

on 6/8/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly, who would even purchase this? You'd find it at the dollar store. If you have dry/sensitive skin, do not apply on this product or anything with a strong fragrance or harsh chemicals. It made my lips so dry that there were actual open chaps on my mouth. The smell is very appealing but it doesn't do any good for your lips.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This Coca Cola Lip Smacker is amazing. It's just heaven. I feel like it is softer than other Lip Smacker, I don't know why. It applies smoothly.

The smell. I think a lot of people don't like this smell, and say that it isn't like the Coca Cola drink at all. I kinda agree, the smell is like Coca Cola lollipops, and it kinda has a strong cinnamon smell. That's weird. So it isn't the greatest Coca Cola smell, but if you're blindfolded and smell this, you're going to know it's Coca Cola.

The taste isn't that powerful. You taste something, but it's not exactly like Coca Cola.

The packaging is so awesome, the Coca Cola logo. It's really pretty. But as always, the sticker tends to get loose when you use it often. Also, my friend wanted to know how much was still left, so I twisted it all the way, and I couldn't get it back, so I had to cut the stick off, because obviously, the cap wouldn't fit on anymore. I was kinda dissapointed that I just couldn't get it back. So yeah now I wasted that one.

on 2/23/2013 4:16:00 PM

This is okay. Not super hydrating the smell is coke ish seems a little on the fake side.

For 1.50, this product smells really good (if you like the scent of artificial coke, which I do). Probably it's only positive. It makes my lips cracked and dry and for me, didn't give off any colour whatsoever. I wasn't expecting much for 1.50, but I have to admit this was a shoddy product. I totally recommend you buy a lip balm from blistex or chapstick, both making affordable flavoured lip balms that taste even better than this one that actually moisturise your lips!

Popular Lip Treatments