Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by age: 30-35
Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.7

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This Masque is great! I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk!

It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. It doesn't contain any protein though, which is important for ultra-damaged hair. If your hair is ultra-damaged, I would definitely a nice addition to a regimen/rotation that includes protein.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably the best masque I have ever used. It melts into my thick 4b strands like butter. The smell is amazing and a little goes a looong way. The first time I got the small size and it lasted a few months. This time I want the larger size.

on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

on 5/16/2013 11:55:00 PM

Love it! Awesome protein free super moisturizing mask! Too bad it's so $$ it's awesome

on 5/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Great mask, makes my bleached hair look very healthy and shiny.

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

I have tried many masques...Moroccanoil, Bumble & Bumble, and several Kerastase...and this one is the best! The 100% review rate speaks for itself. Get this masque now if you want your hair to look the best it has ever looked! It's expensive (as with all Kerastase products) but so worth it. It will last a while.

on 2/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail! This masque is the only one from Kerastase that does not contain mineral oil/paraffin. It rinses off clean, does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy. This truly feels like a luxury. This amazing masque leaves my hair extremely soft, healthy and shiny. It also smells very delicate, maybe flowery, but the most luxurious smell a masque can have. The tub is kind of uncomfortable to scoop out the sides, but aesthetically it looks very unique, pretty. The most important thing is that it does what it claims without compromising my sensitive, acne-prone skin.

Popular Hair Products