Calvin Klein Calvin Klein Mascara

No Image

3.0

I really like this mascara! When I use any other mascara it smears to my undereyebags and i hate when that happens. But this holds so good to your lashes. At first i was really disappointed because it really didnt come off when i tried to remove it. It even stayed on in the sea! But one day i tried to TAKE IT OFF WITH WARM WATER AND IT CAME OFF SO EASILY!!!! After that i tried out another mascara from mac that comes off with warm water (because thats The reason i dont get the ´smeary undereyebags`) But I like the finish off the calvin klein one waaaay better!
I hope this review was helpfull. Greetings from Germany.

on 10/1/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this but the brush was unfriendly and the formula clumpy. Hard to take off. Got the full size tube as a b'day gift from Ulta.

This is a pretty good mascara. I got it for free from Ulta. I do prefer my Dior mascara, just because I lose less lashes removing the Dior formula. This was a really good freebie though!

on 4/30/2015 1:20:00 AM

I tried it once and threw it away. This mascara is very wet, thick, and heavy feeling on my lashes. I felt it weighing on my lashes and it eventually uncurled them. When I removed this mascara, it flaked off all over the place.

on 2/18/2015 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No thanks. EXTREMELY difficult to remove and flakes like no mascara I've ever used. Waterproof mascaras are easier to remove than this, and I end up having to rub - not good for the tender under eye area! I think the twisty wand is a gimmick - doesn't make a difference on how thick or long my lashes are. I'm a big Calvin Klein consumer, but not with this mascara.

on 3/10/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an interesting mascara because the wand is adjustable. You twist the cap to scrunch up the bristles taking it from more of a defining mascara to more of a volumizing mascara. I only used it on the defining setting, because I like a subtle look. When I used it the first time I really liked it, but it was really hit and miss after that. Sometimes it would really clump for no apparent reason. It is water resistant. I went for a walk and my eyes really watered in the cold, but when I checked my mascara it was perfect. It's hard to remove though. (FYI: I had much better luck with a foamy cleanser than a creamy one). I received this as a birthday gift from Ulta, which is good, because I just can't justify $18 dollars for a tube of this mascara. Personally, I much prefer Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein Mascara which costs under $3 bucks!

on 12/27/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing special. I received as birthday gift from Ulta.

on 1/13/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like most, I also received this as a bday gift from Ulta and WILL be repurchasing when I run out. Two coats and I have long, beautiful lashes. The formula is wet, but not too wet (I prefer that over dry formulas). After eight hours, I have a little flaking under my eyes (I applied to my lower lashes), but it still looks wonderful. Normally I don't use mascara on my lower lashes (so there's not usually any flaking), but I decided to change it up since I was so enamored with the way it made my upper lashes look. I was very surprised to see so many poor reviews because I am very happy with this. I really like the effect given when I apply after twisting the brush and condensing the bristles. It seems to apply thicker, but doesn't clump or make my lashes stick together. I also curl my lashes before application, so maybe that helps. It comes off easily at the end of the day with a bit of soap & water. I love trying new mascaras, but always went back to Rimmel Volume Accelerator. Now I have a new love!

on 1/16/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just read a review on this by kellyjr and I want to say a HUGE Ditto! Great review and I have had the same experience with this mascara. I actually held off on opening this because I read such poor reviews. I thought I'd give it a shot and have been using it for a few weeks now. I do get minor flaking at the very end of the day, which stinks, but it's fine. I love the brush and how it applies on my lashes. It is a wet formula and I do get some clumping, but you can come thru the lashes several times with the brush and it's fine. I love to scrunch the wand up and volumize my outer lashes. I don't usually like gimmicky wands -- but this one doesn't bother me at all. I won't pay full price for this mascara, but if Ulta puts it on the Beauty Steal List or knocks it down closer to $10 -- I will definitely pick this up.

on 2/11/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this product as a gift from Ulta and initially hated it, to be honest. The formula seemed too wet and clumpy. But I actually LOVE it now! The packaging offers volume and great lash separation. I use the finer wand more than the scrunched one because I like more separated lashes. Also, if applied in thin layers, your lashes can look natural or build it to have spidery lashes (which I love personally) I will say that if used on the bottom lashes, it does tend to flake some onto the under eye area. This is one mascara I will repurchase when the time comes! (no awful scent either)