Kerastase Nectar Thermique

Kerastase Nectar Thermique
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 4/12/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am on my second bottle with this heaven-in-a-tube wonder worker! I have been using it on and off again for maybe two years now.

My hair is fine, a weird (and annoying) mix of very wavy in the back and terribly straight in the frame of my face/on the outer layer - if that makes any sense at all? My hair does not work well with many styling products or treatments; my hair gets very heavy, dirty-looking and in desperate need for a cut. With this leave-in treatment my hair looks very healthy, it is soft and it dries very quickly (I do not use a hairdryer outside the winter season, but I still use this product). Drying my hair with a hairdryer without a product like this seems very harsh to me, and I have tried - and it looked terrible.

It has a strong fragrance, but I like it a lot, and it calms down pretty easily. The packaging is good, I have no problem with it, and in general this product gets no cons from me.

I love Kerastase products and this one is relatively new for me. I got it to use right before I style my hair, which does dry out my hair quite a bit.

I also have frizzy hair when it is humid outside, so a product like Nectar Thermique is a must have in theory. I have used it for about couple of weeks now and must say that it does smooth my hair, make it feel softer - but overall the styling process is even a tiny bit difficult with it. I find myself reaching for hairspray right after, to calm down those frizzy bits - so I am not sure about the smoothing part. But on the other hand I do notice that my hair doesn't break as easily, it does look nice with this cream alone and now I actually run it through my hair on lazy weekends, where I just want to embrace a natural hair wave that I have to my hair. When I straighten it though - I now use other products.

Overall a nice product, I will use it up but not re-purchase. You can read more about other Kerastase products in the range through a review below. Hope it helps!

To Read all 133 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/17/2015 2:46:00 PM

I don't usually go out of my way to write reviews, but this is literally a HOLY GRAIL product for me. I genuinely could not live without it. My hair is fine and very easily damaged; 2 years ago when I started using this, I had enough of how damaged and gross my hair was after bleaching the ends. I love styling my hair so my hairdresser told me a good heat protectant will make all the difference. This moisturizes your hair so well and provides that "barrier" as my hairdresser calls it between your hair and heat. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy at ALL. I've been recommending this product to everyone who frequently uses heat and wants to keep their hair healthy!! I use it every time after I wash my hair; once it's dried a bit but still slightly damp, I apply about a pea-sized amount to all of my hair (concentrating on the lower half). I bought it 2 years ago and still haven't had to repurchase, so it really goes a long way!!

on 4/17/2015 11:23:00 AM

This, like Ciment Thermique, is a styling product. It is designed to be used with heat styling tools. Both products cost $43 for 150 ml. Whereas Ciment Thermique is for "weakened" hair, Nectar Thermique is for dry to very dry hair. This product is heavily fragranced, and the smell is pleasant and does not linger. I have very dry hair and an oily scalp, so I wash my hair every day. My hair is also naturally blonde, fine, plentiful and porous. This definitely speeds up drying time, as does every other styling product I have. It doesn't really do anything to repair damage, from what I can see. I still have to use Alterna Kendi Oil mist when I flat iron it. And unfortunately, it weighs my hair down something fierce. I have to use a clarifying shampoo every other day to keep my hair from looking dull and flat. So of course I'll use it up, but I don't see myself repurchasing.

on 1/14/2015 12:54:00 PM

Overall this is an alright product but WHY spend almost double than Unite 7 Seconds Leave in conditioner. For those who didnt love this product try the 7 Seconds..it's my HG and thankfully about half the price of this although still not cheap. My fine long light hair is transformed into pure silk because of it.

on 1/6/2015 8:01:00 PM

Love this! Perfect for styling after shampooing. It melts away all my tangles, smooths and conditions. Will not be without it!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Firstly, I'll start off by saying that I have long, fine hair that's down to my waist and is dry and frizzy. Just like all Kerastase products, this leave-in is simply amazing. After washing, conditioning and thoroughly towel-drying I apply about a 10 cent piece to the mid-lengths and concentrate on the ends of my hair (with the remaining product I smooth down any flyaways). When my hair dries it is left moisturised and with significantly less frizz and it stays like this for about 4-5 days until I wash it again. I've not been able to find another leave in conditioner that can do this! On the occasions that I straighten my hair it feels silky and soft - as if Id been to the hairdresser!! Just like all Kerastase products, it is very expensive (AUD$50 for 150ml) but is still worth it as it should last quite a few applications. I will definitely be repurchasing and recommend it to anyone with dry, damaged or frizzy hair!

on 11/29/2014 9:16:00 PM

I LOVE THIS! Where has this been all my life?
I have fine, long, Blonde highlighted hair and the ends always get so dry but when I put this on it make them so much better without making my hair feel weighed down. Before using this I would have to wash my hair everyday because the roots would get heavy and look dirty and the ends would just look dry and messy but using this makes my hair feel light, soft and smooth.
I used to like Moroccan Oil Light but I like this more and its half the price for more product which is even better! Iv also just bought a Kerastase shampoo, conditioner and hair mask which I'm hoping will be just as good, ill write a review once iv trialled them :)

on 11/12/2014 9:58:00 AM

I am going to start by saying that this product works very well probably better than anything I've ever used, but I do have to use more than is recommended to get my hair feeling smooth but that might just be because my hair is quite thick. im not keen on the smell, it smells a bit like old soap so whenever I use this I pray that the smell will fade quickly but the results of using this product are good.

Okay.. I thought that MoroccanOil treatment was my new hg leave in type product... Now I ask myself: "what's MoroccanOil"? I freaking love this Nectar Thermique. It scared me at first. It's as thick and creamy as a lotion, but my hair drinks it right up. My hair has never done this with any other product. I'm infatuated. Makes my dry, damaged hair soft and silky. Smells luxurious too, but the scent disappears rather quickly. Yes, it's pricey but I definitely would buy it again. Makes me want to try more Kerastase products, as this is my first one.