DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.5

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

This is my all time favorite mask. I find it to be gentle, helpful, and clarifying. It's not too drying. It doesn't cause redness and in fact it improves my color. However, I don't buy it unless I catch the sale! It's crazy expensive and not totally necessary -- just nice.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have immediately ordered the full size after using a sample - I liked it so much. It is a fresh green coloured clay mask, very easy to spread and very easy to wash off after the recommended five minutes. It does not harden unless you leave it on for much longer. I did not find it overly drying, though it sometimes leaves my cheeks slightly tight after rinsing. But then my cheeks are on the drier side and don't need an absorbing mask. It perfectly cleanses my T-zone and it has visibly improved the condition of the blackheads on my nose after a couple uses (using it twice a week).
Before discovering the DHC Mineral mask I have auditioned many other brands but they were either irritating, ineffective and/or expensive. Lancome Empreinte had camphor, Clinique's mask had menthol, Estee Lauder's was more like an ancillary fragrance product rather than facial mask, Shiseido's was very good but also very drying due to its high alcohol content, Darphin's and Clarins' were useless etc. etc. I was "using" Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask. Using is not the best word here because I would use it only once in a while, it was too much hassle (so difficult to rinse off) for very little effect. DHC mineral mask has brought back the fun of using a mask. I really enjoy putting on the green concoction, scaring my husband and having better skin. Thanks DHC!

Good, but not great, mineral mask. It goes on smoothly and comes off quickly, and leaves my face feeling nice - not tight or greasy. My only complaint - and it's a big one - is the price. Retails for $34.00!! I'm sure there are similar quality masks out there for less. I bought this on sale, and if I find it on ebay I'd buy it again...but not full price!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have dry/sensitive skin and use this mask about once a week while in the bath to deep clean my pores. I apply to skin and let sit for 15 minutes or so and then wet my fingertips to massage mask off. This works as a light exfoliation and pore cleanser at once. I have tried many other cleansing masks but this is the one for me... I have purchased several tubes over the years and will continue to use this product. Very happy...no bad reactions, just use a hydrating toner after and skin is super clean and soft!

This is the best mask I have ever used!! My skin LOVES it! I just wish it was a bit less expensive...yikes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful mask. Expensive, but if you catch it on sale more reasonable. I picked this as a sample with my first DHC order, and I loved it immediately. It won't replace my staple QHMJM, but I have been using it regularly, and have been impressed with the results. Firms and draws out impurities very well. Rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

The mask is on my face right this moment and it doesn't leave that tight/dry feeling on the skin. It dries rather quickly, which is great. It has nutrients in it so that's a plus. Very nice mask.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have gone through several tubes of this mask. I really like it. The mask leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated and lifted. A little goes a long way and I can get many uses out of one tube. A very good, basic mask.