DHC Mineral Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.6

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

This is my all time favorite mask. I find it to be gentle, helpful, and clarifying. It's not too drying. It doesn't cause redness and in fact it improves my color. However, I don't buy it unless I catch the sale! It's crazy expensive and not totally necessary -- just nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been a loyal fan to DHC for at least a decade. I finally decided to give the mineral mask a try. I love the application..smooth. Dries in about 5 minutes, washes easily. I still use my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on zits for spot treatment. Definitely more gentle than Queen Helene.

I have used this only once, but I love it!! I tried the sample and fell in love. I love clay masks because they soak up oil and dry up blemishes. My favorite used to be Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, but this is just as good if not better. I would say this is better for sensitive skin. It is a green clay mask that applies super smoothly, and dries smooth unlike Queen Helene's which you can see the cracks all over my face. Plus it doesn't cause a stinging sensation, and doesn't dry out my skin. It does, however, leave my face feeling extra soft with smaller pores. This is a great clay mask to suck out any dirt and impurities without irritating your skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have immediately ordered the full size after using a sample - I liked it so much. It is a fresh green coloured clay mask, very easy to spread and very easy to wash off after the recommended five minutes. It does not harden unless you leave it on for much longer. I did not find it overly drying, though it sometimes leaves my cheeks slightly tight after rinsing. But then my cheeks are on the drier side and don't need an absorbing mask. It perfectly cleanses my T-zone and it has visibly improved the condition of the blackheads on my nose after a couple uses (using it twice a week).
Before discovering the DHC Mineral mask I have auditioned many other brands but they were either irritating, ineffective and/or expensive. Lancome Empreinte had camphor, Clinique's mask had menthol, Estee Lauder's was more like an ancillary fragrance product rather than facial mask, Shiseido's was very good but also very drying due to its high alcohol content, Darphin's and Clarins' were useless etc. etc. I was "using" Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Carbon Mask. Using is not the best word here because I would use it only once in a while, it was too much hassle (so difficult to rinse off) for very little effect. DHC mineral mask has brought back the fun of using a mask. I really enjoy putting on the green concoction, scaring my husband and having better skin. Thanks DHC!

I got this mask as a sample. It gave my skin a deep cleanse but left it a bit on the dry side. I might buy this to keep on hand for skin emergencies (i.e. breakouts).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't blown away by this, truthfully, but I can be very picky. This, while leaving my skin a bit softer, dried it a bit (common for clay masks) and my skin looked blotchier. Also, I could see either the mask or some dirt sitting in pores that were clean before, even after using Origins modern friction scrub. I do like that it did NOT sting my sensitive skin like most clay masks, and love how creamy and easy it is to apply. Unfortunately this price is too much for a nice bu average mask.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is probably the best mask I've ever tried. I am not sure how well it cleanes the pores (I've used it only a few times), but it makes my skin look so soft and even! Will definitely repurchase.

I love this mask ! I have tried many masks over the years, but none compare to this one, as far as actually seeing immediate results. I have been using this product for a couple years, and it gives my skin an immediate glow and clarity, that looks especially great for the first 24 hours after using it. I have now gotten in the habit of using this mask in the morning, whenever I have something special going on that afternoon, because my skin just looks radiant !

Directions say to leave on about 10-15 minutes, but I leave on for a good half hour ( then scrub off with a washcloth), and I swear the extra time is worth it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! It smells great, goes on easily (not too thick, not too thin), dries quickly, and is SOOOO gentle on my combination skin. Normally, I use this once a week to keep my skin clear, although I'll use it as a spot-treatment if bumps start to arise. This mask makes my skin feel soft, not dry and tight. It also calms redness and itchiness, and it washes off easily. It's a bit pricy (watch for sales...it's often discounted 25%), but a tube does last for 3-4 months, and the success I've had with it makes it worth every penny. I've tried a lot of masks over the years, but this one has been my staple for several years now. Another great DHC product.

LOVE! I have used quite a few mineral clay masks in my time, and this one is the easiest to apply and works the best in the shortest amount of time. The results are wonderful: smaller pores, soft skin, overall better appearance. Great mask!