Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lancome Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

3.2

ACTIVE: Octinoxate 7.5% INACTIVE: Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Calcium Sulfate, Isocetyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Caprylol Glycol. May contain: Mica, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 1/5/2014 2:40:00 PM

I'm very picky with bronzers and dont like things with a lot of shimmer. It leaves my skin looking dull. I've used different brushes and nothing. I just have nothing good to say about it. Maybe the ones that have a little more shimmer from them are better...

on 12/16/2011 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Good bronzer but i think too faced chocolate soleil is better. I wish they came out with a matte version

I look a little on the orange side when i apply this being wayyy to overpriced;however, it does give me a healthy glow. I wouldn't repurchase because i'm sure i could find something a lot cheaper for the same effect.

on 12/23/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think it is exactly the same colour with 'Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed '. I have bought that one before so I'm really disappointed. I prefer Clinique to Lancome as I hate fragrance very much. And it is not long lasting. This is my first review in english and in MUA. I hope you can understand this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favorite bronzers, and trust me, I have tried them all! The applicator lets out just the right amount of powder, and it goes on a nice golden bronze...not orange or brown. One of my HGs...I use it on my cleavage too! ;)