2.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This product is horrible and I wish I would have consulted MUA before buying because of all the bad reviews. The mineral powder provides little or no coverage, and the glitter that it contains actually highlighted my flaws instead of covering them! The packaging is dismal because there is no way to control how much powder comes out of the sifter, you either get too much or not enough. The brush that came with it was stiff and not good for application either. I have no good things to say about this stuff, besides that I've used it as a highlighter from time to time due to the sparkly finish.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

I bought this out of shear impulse. I thought I'd try something new and what do you know, it came with it's own little brush. So, I thought it was a sweet deal and bought it. When I tried it on for the first time I was so glittery I could *not* go out in public like that. I instantly washed it off and went makeupless to save myself the embarrassment. I remember getting desperate one day and putting it on anyways. *Everyone* asked my why I was sparkly. It was horrible. Who would make a powder like that? What was Cover Girl thinking? It's now a part of my Halloween makeup for when I need to look like a fairy or an elf.. or maybe even Edward Cullen. But seriously, unless you want to sparkle like a Christmas tree, do not buy this.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Pros: Comes with own brush. Cons: Has so little coverage that I can barely tell I have anything on; GLITTER!!!! So much glitter, no one older than 12 should wear this; packaging is horrible-- as soon as I opened it, it went everywhere.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I really like this product. It's really sheer and light weight. It does have a lot of glitter in it, which you will notice in the sunlight. The brush that comes with it is pretty rad as well. Overall, I think it's a good powder.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

All I can say is thank goodness I tried this on my forearm before putting it on my face while getting ready in the morning. It is extremely glittery - not like a soft finishing veil shimmer - it looks like I put on actual glitter. Nothing a grown woman should be wearing anywhere except maybe a nightclub. And as far as coverage goes, I could tell even from just putting in my arm it provides no coverage against redness or imperfections. The packaging is also terrible - very messy and hard to use, with a cheap brush that doesn't feel good on your skin. This is hands down the worst foundation I have ever tried.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

this is a perfect foundation for those people who have daily breakouts is the only foundation that my skin don't repeals.I tried the powder mineral foundation of revlon (color stay spf 10) and it broke me out because it's too heavy and do not lets my skin to breath that's why I only use this one since I can wear it despite do not covers much and it's very glittery.I would buy it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

EyesHazel

2.0

9 years ago

I purchased this when I was just getting into makeup; one of my friends swore by this stuff and I just had to have it. I just don't think this was the foundation for me; it is a good beginner foundation because it is amazing on my friend if I use one of my own makeup brushes rather than the built in one it comes with.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

i got this when I was still sorta new to makeup and I really thought Cover Girl was good....... but NO! Was I wrong! More than half there products are crap. Especially this! No coverage at all and there was sparkles in it. I got a mineral foundation for a reason - not to be some pretty princess with sparkles all over my face. The brush is crap too. Hated everything about it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

How can this even be labelled a foundation? It provides no coverage. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing. As previously stated, the packaging is horrible, the brush even worse and there is glitter. But the worst thing about this product is that is does NOTHING! No coverage, no oil control, no colour, just nothing. Splashing plain water on your face would do more! Worst product I have ever used, cannot believe CG had the nerve to market this product at all. In a world of crappy cosmetics, this one is king hands down!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

9 years ago

This is the worst of all powders! Not one pro about this.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral