Alterna Alterna Caviar Styling Spray with Age-Control Complex

No Image

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this hairspray. It does not turn my blond hair dark and doesn't make it stiff but yet holds the style. The price might be a bit expensive but for 15.5oz at 32.00, you are getting a big bottle that lasts a long time. I've just bought my 2nd one.

on 10/24/2010 11:27:00 PM

At first I wasnt sure exactly when to use this in my styling routine, but experimented using it on wet or dry hair...I have very long wavy hair that I like to straighten. When my hair is almost dry I spray this mostly towards the ends and then finish drying. My hair is a lot less frizzy and looks nice, healthy and shiny when I use this on a regular basis. The bottle is huge and it really lasts a long time.

on 12/20/2008 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Yay i just added this product to the database :P Ok i bought this product about a year ago and have been using it religiously.Whether i flat iron or blowdry this is my go to product..never leaves my hair scrunchy, weighed down, dry and u kinda get the picture..My hair drinks this stuff up..i am so impressed. I waited a while to write this review, very happy with this. For ref i have fine hair, which can get weighed down very easily...
UPDATE - 10/10/10 Still using and love this stuff!

Popular Styling Products