no images

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

after 3 days of usage, it broke me out. eczema flare up

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

6 years ago

great primer for dry and sensitive skin... greasy yes. but goes away immediately. a little goes a long way so tread carefully ;)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

from

7 years ago

I got prescribed the bariederm for fissures, crevasses for my eczema hands. It works wonders at moisturising, creating a protective layer (when there is none! My hands are almost skinless at some spots due to eczema and wanton scratching). The fissures are closing up so I no longer bleed whenever I try to do anything with my hands including type. Totally good for sensitive eczema people in dire need of protection.

About reviewer (418 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

11 years ago

This cream is very moisturizing on my hands (i have yet to try it on my face), fragrance free, paraben free and the price is very affordable. The reason I have not put it on my face yet is because I did not like the greasy feeling upon applications on my hands, it does fade away though after a few minutes. Will update.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other

HairBlack

11 years ago

Contains Poly-2P (a reparative), plant sterols, squalane, thermal eau. Moisturizes and forms a waterproof, but not occlusive, barrier from environmental chemicals and irritations. For face, hands, body. Non-fragranced. Suitable for children. This is about the most economical moisturizer I can find! For $9.99USD for 75 ml aluminum tube from www.leguidesante.com (you pay $24 for S&H any size order, so it makes sense to order lots of items here). It leaves a non-greasy but moist feeling and appearance. This has saved my skin from over-exfoliation, and from chapping in cold weather. Very soothing and non-irritating. A staple in my house.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral