Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing mascara! I get more compliments and have people ask me if my lashes are real when I use this mascara! I am on my 5th tube!!!! I will say it does get some getting used to. Once you get the hang of it though you get amazing lashes in a short time.

on 6/13/2010 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a good mascara and the lady at Lancome's counter said that this one was the newest series(a while back). The price was rather high but seeing as it vibrated, I bought it.

The vibration adds a nice touch to when you stroke it through your lashes, it smells really nice too. It separates and lengthens my lashes. Doesn't do too much for volume though.
You can coat it many times and it won't clump.

However minus on lippie for the price and the fact that it is slightly too liquid after applying and doesn't dry as fast as my previous lancome mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am literally shocked that anyone would not love this product. I have been working as an artist for many years and it is by far the best mascara I have ever used on myself or a client. The brush is similar to the brush of Lancome high definicils... fine-toothes to PREVENT clumping. You have to hold the button down and not wiggle the brush while you use it. You can literally do your lashes for five minutes if you really like, without clumping because the formula is buildable. It is meant to be worn with the Lancome powerbooster underneath it, so anyone that has written a poor review and might be in the market to try it again, all Lancome mascaras are made to be worn with a last conditioner underneath. It is an investment, but I will continue to buy this product. Lancome has the best mascaras on the market.

on 9/23/2009 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Horrible. Imagine everything negative about a mascara and there you have it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Works well to separate my lashes and pull them out ( i have chinky asian eyes) but not worth $38.00 + the raised CA taxes. I didn't pay for this so good for me, but for $38.00 you can get something better, try FiberWig, Lancome definicils, Maybelline Fiberwig etc.

Pros:
separates lashes well
brings out smaller lashes
works well on bottom lashes
doesn't smear
waterproof
lengthens decently

Cons
Price, $38.00 good mascara shouldnt take good money
doesn't curl well
doesn't add volume
vibration can go out and you can't replace the battery on it

if it's around the $20.00 range I'd def buy it again but not for $38

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i was in sephora trying to find another brand of mascara when my daughter started to use this... it made her eyeleashes look awesome... so i ended up buying it.. thinking to myself i will use this and return (as usual, no mascara is ever that good)... well, it is going to stay as my HG mascara... at first i was using it with the vibrating brush, now i dont anymore and it makes a big difference. 2 coatings is enough and i have been asked what mascara i was wearing. every lash is well defined, long and just unreal... so i have to suck it up and pay $34 again...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I visited my local Macy's in an attempt to try the Lancome Fatale mascara after reading some promising reviews on it. For some weird reason they didn't carry it and the sales ladies talked me into trying this. I didn't really like it all that much, which sucks because it was so expensive. I have really long lashes anyway, but they are not very thick. This stuff made them look even thinner, like long twigs. The formula was nice and shiny, but did not add any volume. Also, I would curl my lashes before applying and the Oscillation seemed to un-curl the lash. By the end of the day, they were sticking straight out. I definitely would not purchase again. I ended up using it for a week and gave it to my best friend to try.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think I must've been brainwashed when I was walking through The Bay one day and they were advertising this over the announcement thing. I bought it one day just for the hell of it, thought I'd try something different for mascara (definitely an impulsive buy.. it's not cheap at all). I can see what the vibrating does - it'll help to separate lashes to help with prevent a bit of clumping I guess? It's not half bad but it's not for me because it doesn't not hold the curl.. just seems like every other mascara to me if it can't curl (i got the stick-straight, pointing-down, asian lashes). On the plus side, it does lengthen and separate but I find it does clump. This product is not for me.

on 2/20/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I totally succumed to marketing & rushed out & spent my $40 on this mascara (at least I waited till there was a GWP so I didn't feel so sad about the money ;)
I have at least 5 mascaras in my kit at any one time, and this one will never be my every day mascara, but I really like the effects you can get with it if you apply it carefully.
I did what they told me at the counter & used it at the base first (let it dry) do that again (let it dry) and then out to the ends. When I do this I get incredible definition, separation & length. The first time I used it I got asked twice by girlfriends if I had false lashes on :)
I haven't had the problems with flaking that the other posts have mentioned, I've been happy with the wear.
I'd buy this again... never as my day to day staple, but as a fun treat for nights out :)

on 2/7/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

the wand barely moved- waste of time, waste of money

Popular Mascaras