Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/27/2010 3:59:00 PM

I love this liner! I'm terrible at apply liquid liners, but the brush on this one made it a piece of cake!
I got this in the Hi-Fi set, and since have bought another color because I loved it so much.
It goes on easily. One coat gives you a decent amount of sparkle, two for a more even and heavier coverage. I prefer it on my upper lash line over bright shadows or over a black liner.
It's a really pretty irredescent color that shifts with whatever color is underneath it. When I wear it with vibrant greens, the green sparkles become more dominant. It's wonderful!
It doesn't look trampy or too over-the-top...I wear it all the time during the day and at night. Surprisingly versatile!

on 11/30/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This is very pretty, would look fabulous out dancing or at a holiday party. I got in the pack with the mini-liners. I will never use it again. I tried it once, and the glitter ended up in my eyes, under my contacts, all over my face. If you wear contacts, I highly recommend you don't use this. I have been plucking glitter out of my eyes for two days. It's just not worth the risk of trapping it under a contact and scratching a cornea. It's going to my sister, so she can use it to draw shimmery irridescent glittery stars and hearts on her day care kids.

As a side note, Urban Decay has such high quality products. I love their stuff, but please make some products without glitter for those of us on the older side. I really can't wear sparkly stuff to work.