MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

No Image

4.5

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 5/2/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love the wolverine colour, love the way it makes my eyes 'smoulder', love the way it easily glides on ... so why the heck did MAC discontinue this???? I've never even come close to finding a suitable dupe, so if anyone out there comes across, or knows of, one, please, PLEASE let me know. I'll be eternally grateful!!

on 11/8/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first MAC eyeliner and I love it! It's a bit hard to make a fine line with it, because it 'melts' like butter, especially with the glitter in it, but besides that, amazing eyeliner!
The glitter in it is also the reason why I only use it at night. But the color... loving!!! The copper undertones give my light blue eyes some character. The color looks sexy and elegant at the same time. Only don't think it will last long.

Greatest. Eyeliner. Ever.
Extremely versatile color, with subtle copper undertones. Smoooooth, like all pearlglides. If you find it, snap it up, as like all great colors, it's a LE. Have seen it in the Cosmetics Company outlets in recent months.

This eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous! I wish it was part of MAC's permanent line. It's a beautiful mid-tone gray with multi-coloured glitter. But it doesn't look "glittery"; the shimmer is very pretty. As with all Pearlglides it has a wonderful smooth texture and lasts all day. This is probably my favorite e/l and I am trying to stock up on these!

(PPP, gray-blue eyes, light brown hair)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I was lucky enough to get the last two of these! All the hype was well deserved! I LOVE the pearlglide liners and I am so glad I bought them. Smooth smooth texture that goes on with no clumping. And this color is the perfect grayish silver. It is so gorgoues! A must see in real life. I wear it with a smokey eye for that extra pop! Love it!

on 8/13/2009 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this eyeliner. I agree with some who have said that this is kinda light to line eyes with but my solution to that is to line with a similar darker colored eyeshadow and then this on top, then this is perfect. The color is beautiful taupey smokey grey with gold sparkles that transform this into more of a brownish grey instead of a blue grey. I hope they bring this back because I just had to spend quite a bit on ebay to get one :( This eyeliner is comparable to colors like smoke& diamonds, diamond lil' , and sweet sienna which are all my favs :) One of my favorite eyeliner.

on 3/3/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is probably the most buttery easiest to slide eyeliners I have ever had, although definitely not for an everyday look this eyeliner appears as a dark silvery gray on my extremely light skin, although it is a bit light for some people I love it still. This color is just right on me and is a nice alternative to my normal black liner

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. GORGEOUS color, great staying power...of course it's LE.

on 12/18/2008 10:57:00 AM

Ok, as a 37 year old woman who abhors glittery (shimmery is fine) anything on my eyes, I have to admit, this is stunning. I normally wear Clinique creamshaper in Egyptian on the top and waterline and I smudge Wolf along the bottom lashes for a smokey look. I've never experienced any fall out on my cheeks but the glitter in this one just makes my eyes pop a little more than usual. I've noticed a lot of people mention that this is too light to use as a liner. I don't personally find it that much lighter than Egyptian but I also have pretty dark eyelashes so maybe that makes it appear darker. To me this is a gunmetal grey with gold glitter. I don't see any of the taupe that some do. I have neutral coloring but tend towards cool shades. What I like about this liner is that the gold shimmer in it takes it from what should be a very cool grey to more of a warmed up neutral. I guess what I don't get is MAC. Why oh why do they make some of their best products LE and not permanent.

on 11/6/2008 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the prettiest creamiest eyeliner I have ever used. It makes my blue eyes practically jump off my face. Somehow it draws the attention to my eyes and not my eyeliner (which I think is the whole point of makeup, right?) This goes on soooo creamy and smooth--it's almost gel-like in its application. I really really really love this stuff (and want it in every color now!!!) My only *issue* with the e/l is that for some reason it doesn't want to stay on my eyelid after I apply it. It kind of runs off in every direction...which is weird because I don't have oily eyelids. I think this happens because I put ss on my eyelids, and I am currently trying to figure out how to make it stick. Once I do, this will become super duper HG (and I will have to buy several more since I believe this is LE).